• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Shadow isn't your kouhai? Huh... well, damn... I damn... oh well, what would teach your kouhai?

He was....for a time.....a veeeery short time....but now I'm still searching for my one true kouhai to notice.... ;~;

In other news, just finished my first (and probably only for a long time) run of Shadow Dragon. As lackluster as it was to every other FE I've played, it actually was pretty ok when I lower the bar of expectations; I really liked some of the tracks too, like Nyna's theme (why couldn't I play as her?).

Now to get back to my FE6 run....

Nighty night Mayora!

He was....for a time.....a veeeery short time....but now I'm still searching for my one true kouhai to notice.... ;~;

In other news, just finished my first (and probably only for a long time) run of Shadow Dragon. As lackluster as it was to every other FE I've played, it actually was pretty ok when I lower the bar of expectations; I really liked some of the tracks too, like Nyna's theme (why couldn't I play as her?).

Nighty night Mayora!

I wanna be your kouhai though ;_;

Nighty night Mayora!

You want your true kouhai to notice you eh? I'd uh... possibility consider offering maybe... but you know me, the wanderer, ronin, etc..

I think... I saw you mention that sometime before... I suppose you could say it's lackluster(I want Camus, why game), but you plan to play New Mystery of the Emblem? You'll get to play Nyna(still weird to me) in a way... I guess

FE6, gogogo!

just realized I probably won't be on skype after ten thirty

cry

...Wha? really?

why cruel world?

using the pc version worked :D

2 days left

Yiss!

What level is your Servant?

This place seems fun~

Also, it is not like I live in IPC. :P

Some of us are pretty fun.

There are some hectic days, some slow days... today was a bit of both.

Heyo John!

​I havent seen you for a while.

Hehe

yeah I don't really go into IPC that much anymore, and I don't go in Skype Chat rooms either...

I actually don't like group settings so much... for extended periods of time anyway.

I prefer personal conversations more.