• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I actually missed that part.

I wouldn't say she bullied me. She was really fangirling over it and I decided to watch the first episode... then I finished the whole season in 2 days lel

Lol

Uh huh

why do you have to ruin my shipping moments damn you

what

There's a part of that floor, I think that it has certain walls you can walk through, the game might tell you, I can't remember, but there should something like that.

What was Lux bullied into watching?

Steins;Gate

Lol

Uh huh

why do you have to ruin my shipping moments damn you

Because I have to bring you out of your imaginary world Steam pot-kun

Steins; Gate

Silver was preeeeeeeeeeeeety hype about it for a while

she came running when I mentioned it earlier.

Pretty sure she still have some hype about it

There's a part of that floor, I think that it has certain walls you can walk through, the game might tell you, I can't remember, but there should something like that.

there were some parts that i walked through before, some hidden passages

and one that the game goes by its own is when Shinji hides some book or something with info on his Servant

I... I can imagine that

there were some parts that i walked through before, some hidden passages

and one that the game goes by its own is when Shinji hides some book or something with info on his Servant

Oh, I forgot that does happen pretty early on

I'll always have some hype over it! Every time I think of it, I get attacked by feels and a strong desire to watch it all over again; after six months, I think I can safely say that Steins;Gate really is the best and my favorite anime I have ever watched to date. Which for me is saying something. X3

And when did Shadow become our kouhai? I don't remember officially noticing him. grump.gif

Meh, I should go to bed soon though...long ass work day tomorrow. Gotta enjoy my feet while I still can.... >_>

I'll always have some hype over it! Every time I think of it, I get attacked by feels and a strong desire to watch it all over again; after six months, I think I can safely say that Steins;Gate really is the best and my favorite anime I have ever watched to date. Which for me is saying something. X3

And when did Shadow become our kouhai? I don't remember officially noticing him. grump.gif

Meh, I should go to bed soon though...long ass work day tomorrow. Gotta enjoy my feet while I still can.... >_>

I really liked it. My friend still hasn't watched it. She got be to watch tons of anime, but the times I recommended some, she never watched them >>

You don't need to notice your Kouhai for him to become your Kouhai.

Good luck about your work day tomorrow. How many days a week do you work :x

W-where does me wanting to read the novel stand..?