Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The ryhmes :P

How's everyone here doing?

I'll probably miss page 4000 *sigh*

My sister has a concert today and I'll be going, I bet page 4000 will happen at that moment

Hey there May! :)

Doing great!

I'll miss it too bc summer school T.T

Concerts are fun! Good luck to your sister.

=3

idk, i don't have a her T_T

and am I the only one who doesn't care about page benchmarks?

Trolling me forever with my typos

Nah, it's not like I freak out about them, it's just pretty hilarious if you can go around boasting in front of others saying "I was on page 4000, I'm best" or something like that.

wait are you serious

In that picture, the cat has been heterochomic for as long as I can remember.

My actual black cat has eyes that are technically the same colour, but change from green to yellow a lot.

huh, maybe i've been spending too much time on Reddit then

So far, Tumblr is failing miserably, being tagged as "mentally disabled landwhales" by all of the nutters on 4chan

And what about people on tumblr's opinion of 4chan?

They exist ^^

(Is this a fake picture? Probably. But they exist.)

Plot twist: I'm actually a heterochromic cat too

Hey there May! :)

Doing great!

I'll miss it too bc summer school T.T

Concerts are fun! Good luck to your sister.

Hi Mei :3

Summer school? Wow, that sucks. Thankfully, I don't have anything like that...try to survive though!

It's a bit of a chaos now though, half of my family won't be able to attend, which is kinda sad

Plot twist: I'm actually a heterochromic cat too

Hi Mei :3

Summer school? Wow, that sucks. Thankfully, I don't have anything like that...try to survive though!

It's a bit of a chaos now though, half of my family won't be able to attend, which is kinda sad

Heterochomic cats are great.

And what about people on tumblr's opinion of 4chan?

Well, no offense to those who use Tumblr, but many of the users are just blatant misandrists who claim to be feminists...

Back to the point, Tumblr doesnt like them, but noone really cares what Tumblr thinks on Reddit

Edited by Necromancer

Well, no offense to those who use Tumblr, but many of the users are just blatant misandrists who claim to be feminists...

Back to the point, Tumblr doesnt like them, but noone really cares what Tumblr thinks on Reddit

I see then.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odd-eyed_cat

Cat heterochomia has a Wikipedia article...

Tumblr is pretty horrible. The stupidity level is way too high. I remember people getting mad over there because in a certain game a character was claimed to be male after a while, despite looking like a girl. Tumblr started a flame war because that is not true and that everyone is the gender they WANTS to be, I don't even know what kind of reasoning they used for that shit.

Basically, a bunch of perverts getting mad that their lust object turned out to be a male in the end. And that is only one of the many cancerous events on tumblr

Edited by Mayora

Tumblr is pretty horrible. The stupidity level is way too high. I remember people getting mad over there because in a certain game a character was claimed to be male after a while, despite looking like a girl. Tumblr started a flame war because that is not true and that everyone is the gender he WANTS to be, I don't even know what kind of reasoning they used for that shit.

Basically, a bunch of perverts getting mad that their lust object turned out to be a male in the end. And that is only one of the many cancerous events on tumblr

I use it to post drawings... and that's about it.