Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

yea, i havent actually used tumblr, but reddit has taught me that Tumblr isnt a lovely place at all, and is filled with plenty of idiots (more than the usual number). But im sure that there are still those people that still have their heads screwed on the right way :)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Plot twist: I'm actually a heterochromic cat too

Hi Mei :3

Summer school? Wow, that sucks. Thankfully, I don't have anything like that...try to survive though!

It's a bit of a chaos now though, half of my family won't be able to attend, which is kinda sad

Heh

Summer school is dreadful :( I wouldn't have to do it if I only took my senior math course seriously. Uuugh

Hmm, that's unfortunate... At least some family can make it to the concert

Heh

Summer school is dreadful :( I wouldn't have to do it if I only took my senior math course seriously. Uuugh

Hmm, that's unfortunate... At least some family can make it to the concert

Y-you failed your math course? Why do people not care about maths, I love maths ;_;

My clan is a big one, so it should still be fine hopefully. Also, I was planning on bringing some friends along, that is if they don't act like dicks again

I like to check Deviantart for fanart, however, i've never used pixiv, so it might be better than deviantart, idk

deviantart is generally not that high in quality, whereas pixiv's average standard is much higher, one can find some masterpieces there every day

I like to check Deviantart for fanart, however, i've never used pixiv, so it might be better than deviantart, idk

Pixiv is great.

Especially since a lot things I like are more popular in Japan (FE6, DQ anything).

Ugh, why is it so difficult to be a nice person when you don't say much?

...um...

Eh, I guess people irl would judge you as boring, grumpy or something like that. I'm like that myself too though.