• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That sounds pretty cool.

Watching a movie with some colorful language..

Like "Furious Faggot" for instance.

Overread the first part. Hmm, it isn't so bad, there are more vulgar movies around

Edited by Mayora

I need to go find that guy I interviewed then. Him and his brothers all have some variation of facial hair. It was the most amazing thing I ever seen

Such a inspiring rebel c:

My cousins in that class too, so the mums are talking about who is going to get the highest score crai

> Science is practically another reading thing but analyzing so I'm fine

> Math is easy if you know the shortcuts, but the way this teacher does it takes 15 billion more hrs than it's supposed to D>

I know i'm not involved...

but, journalist stuff?

What is furious faggot?

A person and a very dangerous homosexual that you should avoid picking a fight with

I don't know the name of this movie, just that there was a guy like this in it... it's one of those street fighting movies

Edited by Soledai

I need to go find that guy I interviewed then. Him and his brothers all have some variation of facial hair. It was the most amazing thing I ever seen

Such a inspiring rebel c:

My cousins in that class too, so the mums are talking about who is going to get the highest score crai

> Science is practically another reading thing but analyzing so I'm fine

> Math is easy if you know the shortcuts, but the way this teacher does it takes 15 billion more hrs than it's supposed to D>

I have what someone called the worst before, a blonde beard :O

Win, do it for all of SF. Pls.

Hmm, in college every single question in maths would take pages to answer, since it's too complex to answer with one or two formulas. Shortcuts won't be possible forever anyways :P

I know i'm not involved...

but, journalist stuff?

A person and a very dangerous homosexual that you should avoid picking a fight with

I don't know the name of this movie, just that there was a guy like this in it... it's one of those street fighting movies

Why am I reminded of "zohan". Not sure how the movie was named, but there was this nutjob who kept doing weird shit

Why am I reminded of "zohan". Not sure how the movie was named, but there was this nutjob who kept doing weird shit

In this movie the questionable character was a minor character, but he had a bald head and hair curlers.(yeah I don't know)

In this movie the questionable character was a minor character, but he had a bald head and hair curlers.(yeah I don't know)

Must have been a smart guy. Was the movie at least enjoyable

Yes, also are you too busy to skype?

I want to talk, show you stuff, and ask stuff

Ohhh. Well for our Journalism I final project, he told us to go report on a story that was occurring locally. I got the orchestra concert and such.

I had to get quotes for the piece, so I had to interview a lot of people, which included the man I was talking about previously. /w/

Though I'm not too busy atm, so just leave a message and such.

I have what someone called the worst before, a blonde beard :O

Win, do it for all of SF. Pls.

Hmm, in college every single question in maths would take pages to answer, since it's too complex to answer with one or two formulas. Shortcuts won't be possible forever anyways :P

I've never seen a blonde one, but it must be pretty cool. o:

But yes, I shall do it for my honor towards SF.

I'm not in college yet so, I'll wait till then to cry about math ;w;''

Yes.

I wish I could never grow facial hair, so I would never have to shave every two days just to keep it clean. >>

Just let it go.

Fighting against fate is useless.

You have the gift of facial hair. Just embrace it

Since shaving was painfull, and never finished (because not being cleanly shaved is clearly the worse) and I look better with facial hair.

Must have been a smart guy. Was the movie at least enjoyable

It's still going, but I'm not really paying attention. :<

Ohhh. Well for our Journalism I final project, he told us to go report on a story that was occurring locally. I got the orchestra concert and such.

I had to get quotes for the piece, so I had to interview a lot of people, which included the man I was talking about previously. /w/

Though I'm not too busy atm, so just leave a message and such.

Very well, I'm not on my laptop, but I hope I don't have to battle with skype today.(I try skype first, before using the site you gave me)

Oh well, I'll be going then guys. If I get a chance I'll try to post on 4000 with my cell phone, and if not, whatever.

Have fun

bye bye mayora, have a nice time watching the concert

5 pages~

I don't think I ever talked to, so hey! It's nice to meet you c:

How are you today?

Very well, I'm not on my laptop, but I hope I don't have to battle with skype today.(I try skype first, before using the site you gave me)

I wish you the best of luck to win that battle against skype today o7