Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hi SL.

...I need to find another job, this one is starting to depress me.

Hallo Ace.

Oh dear, I hope it isn't too taxing. Money is important, but you should work where you feel relatively comfortable.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*yawns* It's been awhile since the last time I slept till noon. That was a good beauty rest I've needed for a long time.~

Hallo thread. How is everyone this fine day?

I slept till 10 cause I fell asleep at 4 am (I just had to finish my book)

I'm doing good. How about you (beside sleeping in late)

Salut tout seul.

How goes ?

Allo

Doing well. How about you?

check your skype

fine, working on YT related things

:D

Skype is frozen right now, so...

Hi SL.

...I need to find another job, this one is starting to depress me.

I didn't even know you got a new job

will you Skype

Soon, perhaps. I'm baking cookies atm.

Believe me, my voice isn't anything to look forward to, really. Hope I don't make anyone's ears bleed. :x

Hallo Ace.

Oh dear, I hope it isn't too taxing. Money is important, but you should work where you feel relatively comfortable.

I'm standing on my feet from 7am to 3:30pm processing books. With two ten minute breaks and a half hour lunch. I'd rather not leave til I have something else lined up though.

I slept till 10 cause I fell asleep at 4 am (I just had to finish my book)

I'm doing good. How about you (beside sleeping in late)

Allo

Doing well. How about you?

Skype is frozen right now, so...

I fell asleep watching Xenoblade, so I'm watching it right now while making the aforementioned cookies. Sorry I didn't come back on last night; I forgot how exhausted I was. I'm feeling better though!

Soon, perhaps. I'm baking cookies atm.

Believe me, my voice isn't anything to look forward to, really. Hope I don't make anyone's ears bleed. :x

If there's no chocolate in them, you can't call those cookies.

Doesn't most people dislike how their voice sound? I know I'm not a fan of mine.

I fell asleep watching Xenoblade, so I'm watching it right now while making the aforementioned cookies. Sorry I didn't come back on last night; I forgot how exhausted I was. I'm feeling better though!

You fell asleep in front of your computer? Be careful not to get to engrossed in Xenoblade and burn your not-cookies. No problem. I ended spending most of my evening playing Dota 2, reading and watching Log Horizon. Good to hear you're feeling better ^^

If there's no chocolate in them, you can't call those cookies.

Doesn't most people dislike how their voice sound? I know I'm not a fan of mine.

Hell no! Tainting it with the vile substance called chocolate is what shouldn't be called a cookie. Pure sugar FTW!

Dunno, my "older" sounding voice just sounds weird coming out of a "younger" looking face like mine imo.

You fell asleep in front of your computer? Be careful not to get to engrossed in Xenoblade and burn your not-cookies. No problem. I ended spending most of my evening playing Dota 2, reading and watching Log Horizon. Good to hear you're feeling better ^^

Yes, I do that alot.

:P

Yay! How do you like it so far???

Hell no! Tainting it with the vile substance called chocolate is what shouldn't be called a cookie. Pure sugar FTW!

Dunno, my "older" sounding voice just sounds weird coming out of a "younger" looking face like mine imo.

You just said it, they're pure sugar. So they're sugar, not cookies.

I find mine to be way too deep. And is your Skype avatar Akatsuki from Log Horizon. If it is, it's extremely fitting with what you just said about your voice.

Yes, I do that alot.

:P

Yay! How do you like it so far???

Do you fall asleep sitting in front of it or you watch your laptop in your bed. (It's probably the latter because the former sounds extremely uncomfortable)

I like it. I just finished episode 4.

You just said it, they're pure sugar. So they're sugar, not cookies.

I find mine to be way too deep. And is your Skype avatar Akatsuki from Log Horizon. If it is, it's extremely fitting with what you just said about your voice.

Do you fall asleep sitting in front of it or you watch your laptop in your bed. (It's probably the latter because the former sounds extremely uncomfortable)

I like it. I just finished episode 4.

Cookies were flavored with just sugar long before some godforsaken soul decided to create the unholy thing that is a chocolate cookie. So it was the pure, original intent of the creation of the sacred first cookie. :P

Yes it is. She's actually my favorite character because I get her so much on a personal level. And I hardly need to mention she's on my list of future cosplays.

No, I just lay down length wise on the couch with my laptop on my lap and a pillow at my back to watch stuff usually. Sometimes I fall asleep there, and since my family are mean beans, they leave me there until I randomly wake up in the wee hours of the morning to find myself there and stumble my way up to my bed. I actually never considered b ringing it up to my room......huh....

Good! I liked it alot so I can't wait for Season 2 this fall! ^^

Cookies were flavored with just sugar long before some godforsaken soul decided to create the unholy thing that is a chocolate cookie. So it was the pure, original intent of the creation of the sacred first cookie. :P

Yes it is. She's actually my favorite character because I get her so much on a personal level. And I hardly need to mention she's on my list of future cosplays.

No, I just lay down length wise on the couch with my laptop on my lap and a pillow at my back to watch stuff usually. Sometimes I fall asleep there, and since my family are mean beans, they leave me there until I randomly wake up in the wee hours of the morning to find myself there and stumble my way up to my bed. I actually never considered b ringing it up to my room......huh....

Good! I liked it alot so I can't wait for Season 2 this fall! ^^

Maybe, but it was dethroned by the Chocolate Cookie in people hearth. It is the true king of cookies.

How many characters are on that list?

It must be strange to wake up in the middle of the night on the couch.

:c

i-i don't think it'll be that bad

I restarted it and it's working. Thanks for the invite.