Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

J at least hasn't. Breezy either. Dunno about the rest

I see.

I haven't

It's more like the fanboys, but you're okay.

I've got some stuff in my backlog though, so I won't get to it right away.

Please do so I am begging.

Are you referring to KH 3?

I find it a little odd that they suddenly have a game on Xbox, but other than that, I see no visible issue

...Well then. Glad I don't frequent KH Insider's Forum

Admittedly, yes it was at first. Especially after Dream Drop Distance. A good read of the journal helps lots tho

Forgot about the Xbox, I should have said 3.

What I meant is that KH1, KH2, KH BBS all came out on Sony consoles, while KH CoM, KH 358 and KH 3D all came out on Nintendo consoles. Now KH 3 is coming out on PS4 and XB1, but not on Nintendo consoles. Sony fans got CoM and 358 in the Final Mix version of KH1 and KH2, but Nintendo fans are left with nothing regarding the next main entry.

Can we settle on the fact that the majority of fanbase all have a very vocal group that makes the rest look bad? Rare are the fanbase that are entirely 'good'.

Xbox fanboys are worse

Not quite. They're stupid, but they aren't cultistic unlike Sony Ponies.

Saying that you'll buy an Xbox One before buying a PS4? You'll get attacked.

Saying that Sony in-house games are overrated? You'll get attacked.

Promoting the Xbox One at stores? You'll get attacked regardless of whether or not you promote the PS4 as well.

Saying that any non-Playstation console is the best console? You'll get attacked.

Horribly attacked.

In fact, there was a petition from Xbox fanboys to bring back that restrictive DRM...and Sony Ponies signed it to "help with the PS4 sales."

These ponies don't like hearing negative news about their "mother company."

I could go on and on....

Can we settle on the fact that the majority of fanbase all have a very vocal group that makes the rest look bad? Rare are the fanbase that are entirely 'good'.

Umineeeeekooooooo

No praise is enough to emphasize m'king's divine power.

Have ypu trued making a thread for the games? You might actually find quite a lot of fellow fans if you did

My duty is to the people

I thought about it once. Tho with the lack of hype lately, besides remakes makes me think now's not the opportune time

Forgot about the Xbox, I should have said 3.

What I meant is that KH1, KH2, KH BBS all came out on Sony consoles, while KH CoM, KH 358 and KH 3D all came out on Nintendo consoles. Now KH 3 is coming out on PS4 and XB1, but not on Nintendo consoles. Sony fans got CoM and 358 in the Final Mix version of KH1 and KH2, but Nintendo fans are left with nothing regarding the next main entry.

Ah, right.

Despite loving sony consoles, i quite agree with this. The worst part is that they'll deny yhey're biased and say they only act that way because "sony is objectively the best and if you disagree you're wrong"

See Neogaf.

Edited by Nobody

Not quite. They're stupid, but they aren't cultistic unlike Sony Ponies.

Saying that you'll buy an Xbox One before buying a PS4? You'll get attacked.

Saying that Sony in-house games are overrated? You'll get attacked.

Promoting the Xbox One at stores? You'll get attacked regardless of whether or not you promote the PS4 as well.

Saying that any non-Playstation console is the best console? You'll get attacked.

Horribly attacked.

In fact, there was a petition from Xbox fanboys to bring back that restrictive DRM...and Sony Ponies signed it to "help with the PS4 sales."

These ponies don't like hearing negative news about their "mother company."

I could go on and on....

They are pretty vocal about their opinion I guess. I prefer those guys to stupid tards, but ih well. Pc master race followers attack both xbox and Sony parties, with the reasoning that they are all plebs and casuals

Despite loving sony consoles, i quite agree with this. The worst part is that they'll deny yhey're biased and say they only act that way because "sony is objectively the best and if you disagree you're wrong"

See Neogaf.

N4G too.

a.k.a "A stable of ponies," a ranch of ponies," "acres and acres of ponies grazing off that Sony grass"

My duty is to the people

I thought about it once. Tho with the lack of hype lately, besides remakes makes me think now's not the opportune time

A true king, just like the ones in legends.

I made one for HxH, considering the Hype for the series is at its max, due to the recent chimera ant finale. Really, on MAL everyone talks about it, I have two friends with which I always analyze and discuss new content. I hope some people will notice the thread after the next episode, as that one should contain some key events to the story