• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Supposed to be, but you know the story...

I forget, how did Clover... uh, die?

:c hopefully it'll be able to.

clover got stabbed in the back and now I got to this really weird part I have no clue what to do crai

0764b9e21b.png

:c hopefully it'll be able to.

clover got stabbed in the back and now I got to this really weird part I have no clue what to do crai

0764b9e21b.png

Oh... I still can't remember that actually...

Ah, I remember this... I thought you were paying closer attention than that... though I can't say too much, I can't remember the riddle.

IIRC, I think it starts with Right... I believe you may have had to find clues about this... or something.

Edited by Soledai

Oh... I still can't remember that actually...

Ah, I remember this... I thought you were paying closer attention than that... though I can't say too much, I can't remember the riddle.

IIRC, I think it starts with Right... I believe you may have had to find clues about this... or something.

[spoiler=999 is an evil number]Just solved it oops. Forgot the 'Truth has gone' and how it corresponded.

Though the info they gave was interesting.

> Snake played in the 1st nonary game (such a cool person)

> The person who made is was CEO of that pharmaceutical, which was Ace. Don't know the other 2-3 though.

So..Clover knew it somehow. And if Snake played the game before he would know this info right?

Then Snake might have given Clover this info while whispering to her in the beginning ??? idk

That's why it's confusing.

They should know the popularity(?) of these novels, unless they were being complete imbeciles like SE and crapcom, they shouldn't try to worry about selling "certain game" numbers.

There's a 3rd installment to the series? Ehhh..stupid investors for not supporting such a game.

Is the series not popular enough or..?

uh..the only thing I remember when I proclaimed about Ace being evil was 'well he's important, but so are some of the others' ? idk. though now clover's death is making me too sad to play.

The thing is, the Zero Escape games are way more popular in the west, and the investors were hung up about its shakier performance in Japan, from what I remember reading.

...which is hella retarded, in my opinion.

I didn't know Kitty was playing 999 (aren't you a bit young to be playing a M rated game?)

Such a shame the writer is having trouble convincing the investors for funding for the next installment. ;-;

Apparently the writer has finished a game with another studio, but there's no word that confirm it's the 3rd installment of Zero Escape and not something else entirely.

That's why it's confusing.

They should know the popularity(?) of these novels, unless they were being complete imbeciles like SE and crapcom, they shouldn't try to worry about selling "certain game" numbers.

The games apparently sold very poorly in Japan and were a sleeper hit elsewhere IIRC. For example, I only got the 2 games this year.

There's a 3rd installment to the series? Ehhh..stupid investors for not supporting such a game.
Is the series not popular enough or..?

uh..the only thing I remember when I proclaimed about Ace being evil was 'well he's important, but so are some of the others' ? idk. though now clover's death is making me too sad to play.

Like stated, a 3rd was planned to continue the story after Virtue's Last Reward

I didn't know Kitty was playing 999 (aren't you a bit young to be playing a M rated game?)

My youngest brother has been playing shooters and GTA since he was... 6? Pretty crazy

[spoiler=999 is an evil number]Just solved it oops. Forgot the 'Truth has gone' and how it corresponded.

Though the info they gave was interesting.

> Snake played in the 1st nonary game (such a cool person)

> The person who made is was CEO of that pharmaceutical, which was Ace. Don't know the other 2-3 though.

So..Clover knew it somehow. And if Snake played the game before he would know this info right?

Then Snake might have given Clover this info while whispering to her in the beginning ??? idk

Very good, but humor me for a sec... which one was it?

when you finish the game, I'm curious about which songs in the game you liked?

The other two guys are... well, I think you find out about them later

Meh i'm sure there are worse

probably the most "brutal game" I've played is Swan song.Sorry Balcerzak

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

The games apparently sold very poorly in Japan and were a sleeper hit elsewhere IIRC. For example, I only got the 2 games this year.

From what I know, the only things Kitty doesn't tolerate in M games, are bloodbaths, and massacres... as far as mentioned things go

This reminds me of the Chrono Cross things, the west loved it, while Japan hated it... very strange