Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Actually, it will... so nvm.

Ace's face is that creepy to you?

Ace's face seriously creeped me out at one point, but it wasn't that particular expression.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

If the international audience is really good, would it not matter? I mean it is a lot of money either way o -o

I didn't know it was M-rated till I saw the bloodbath I swear ;A:

Don't look at me, I'm not a Japanese investor maybe I should be though

I didn't know you were too young I also thought you were playing Ever17... not that 999 isn't a splendid choice as well

This was my favorite track in 999

And those 2 are not present at all in 999 /sarcasm

I... Think you mentioned that before...? that or Morphogenetic Sorrow is like the "safe answer"

No you're right, they're not... at least not in the context I meant it.

Graphic is the best word for 999, if anything.

Actually, it will... so nvm.

Ace's face is that creepy to you?

Well not his face, but the way they shaded around his eyes. Gives me the creeps when staring at him.

Alrighty..so I got the submarine ending and whatever this ending is if I ever click past his face.

How many other endings can you get? o:

Well, the description can be quite graphic, but they don't show too much of the actual gross stuff. As far as game goes, I wouldn't say it's really gruesome.

The game was a hit in the states. Apparently it sold out quickly both in retail and online. It really seems like the publishers are only thinking about the Japanese sales, which is pretty dumb.

Not gruesome..but yeah. The descriptions of the intenstines and organs spewing out and squishing was not a pleasant thought.

If that were the case though, you could just make less japanese copies and more international copies to help pay for any additional risks.

But ehh..stupid business things.

I didn't know you were too young I also thought you were playing Ever17... not that 999 isn't a splendid choice as well

If you were though, that would be pretty cool.

Though..I don't think 15 is too young of an age? idk. I was reading about Ever17 when I saw fanart of Santa so I searched that up instead.

I had honestly forgotten about how graphic 999 can get when I suggested it to her, so that one's on me.

But Kitty, I agree, after you finish this, don't keep Ever17 waiting, that novel is just so good.

I... Think you mentioned that before...? that or Morphogenetic Sorrow is like the "safe answer"

No you're right, they're not... at least not in the context I meant it.

Graphic is the best word for 999, if anything.

The sequel felt less graphic to me. Maybe because the bracelet weren't linked to bombs this time around.

Edited by LuxSpes

Well not his face, but the way they shaded around his eyes. Gives me the creeps when staring at him.

Alrighty..so I got the submarine ending and whatever this ending is if I ever click past his face.

How many other endings can you get? o:

Heh, I see...

I think there are... 6 total?

Heh, I see...

I think there are... 6 total?

Axe, Submarine, whatever ending I just got plus three more..got it.

Though now I'm curious as to where Snake go D: I mean. He just poofed and never came back.

The face he made when he stabbed Clover was quite..interesting though.