Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Heh, I guess...

But then it would come down to her and there are other work arounds, and I doubt she'd use them or skype frequently... but I'm just picking at this point.

I have to be on a certain laptop to use skype without battling it, and I don't have it now.

Eh, I get on via my iPod, I just kinda prefer the forum.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i knowwww but like on comp you click back and forth no prob but on ipod you have to like switch apps and it's slower plus mobile skype is always all kinds of bad

Heh, I guess...

But then it would come down to her and there are other work arounds, and I doubt she'd use them or skype frequently... but I'm just picking at this point.

I have to be on a certain laptop to use skype without battling it, and I don't have it now.

yeah i noticed that you only come to skype later...is it because you're using mobile at work or something?

Heh, I guess...

Case in point.

I don't know why my posts are loading so slow

i knowwww but like on comp you click back and forth no prob but on ipod you have to like switch apps and it's slower plus mobile skype is always all kinds of bad

ios skype blows dick (source: ipad)

yeah i noticed that you only come to skype later...is it because you're using mobile at work or something?

It's not work, but you basically have it.

The avaliability of said laptop is random, so I try to keep as long as I can when I have it.

am I the only person who can tolerate iPhone Skype?

that's like tolerating 2 slices of bread because you can't afford the ham and cheese

It's not work, but you basically have it.

The avaliability of said laptop is random, so I try to keep as long as I can when I have it.

ohh i see.

Mobile Skype is all kinds of bad when you have chats. If its just individual peeps, its fine imho

yep. everyone with mobile takes like 15 years to answer and can't quote without pure copypaste

Nope.

Of course it's the only type I'm familiar with so I have nothing to compare it with.

glac i swear to car i will buy you a notebook

I see.

Well, the only problem I had with the previous one was the two different fonts, I was actually going tell you, but it changed before I got the chance.

'Tis fine now.