• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

but replayablility!!

It wouldn't be as bad as beating a 60 hour long game (with 6 endings) to realize you got the absolute worst ending, where nothing happen and you don't even fight the final boss.

Just like I did 30 minutes ago

Edited by Valesca Popozuda

WHY DID EWAN S DARK.
FE8 DARK SUCKS.At least it's not Chapter 14.

Wanted him to use Glenpir and Naglfar. He along with Knoll and Lyon are the only characters in the game that can use Dark Magic. Luna really sucks though.

I just got FE 6 ten seconds ago. Really hyped to play it.

Actual cart...?! :D

Great!

Edited by Bimbo

It wouldn't be as bad as beating a 60 hour long game (with 6 endings) to realize you got the absolute worst ending, where nothing happen and you don't even fight the final boss.

Just like I did 30 minutes ago

60 hours, huh? not as much as valkyrie profile, but that game only has 3 endings and the option to abridge the game...

what game is it?

60 hours, huh? not as much as valkyrie profile, but that game only has 3 endings and the option to abridge the game...

what game is it?

Shin megami tensei III: nocturne

[spoiler=I just can't]GODDAMMIT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! SEVENTEEN FUCKING GAMEOVERS IN A ROW! WHY THE HELL IS THIS MALICIOUS GAME SO SADISTIC?! I CAN'T DO FUCK ALL WITHOUT ROY OR AN ACTUAL DODGER LIKE RUTGER OR HELL, ANYBODY, GETTING SKEWERED BY THESE DAMN WYVERN RIDERS WITH SHIT AIM THAT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HIT THESE UNITS THAT HAVE BEEN DODGING ALMOST FLAWLESSLY THE WHOLE GAME!!! I HAVE SPENT 5 FUCKING STRAIGHT HOURS ON THIS SHIT, AND NOW IN MY FRUSTRATION I ACCIDENTALLY SAVE STATE LOCKED MYSELF INTO AN UNWINNABLE SITUATION.......AND HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AGAIN AFTER SCRAPING TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET EVEN NEAR THE THRONE. I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME!!! THIS CLOSE TO DROPPING IT AGAIN, THIS TIME FOR GOOD! D:<

I am so done....there were just so many of them....so many of them......they wouldn't stop coming..... *sob*

[spoiler=I just can't]GODDAMMIT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! SEVENTEEN FUCKING GAMEOVERS IN A ROW! WHY THE HELL IS THIS MALICIOUS GAME SO SADISTIC?! I CAN'T DO FUCK ALL WITHOUT ROY OR AN ACTUAL DODGER LIKE RUTGER OR HELL, ANYBODY, GETTING SKEWERED BY THESE DAMN WYVERN RIDERS WITH SHIT AIM THAT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HIT THESE UNITS THAT HAVE BEEN DODGING ALMOST FLAWLESSLY THE WHOLE GAME!!! I HAVE SPENT 5 FUCKING STRAIGHT HOURS ON THIS SHIT, AND NOW IN MY FRUSTRATION I ACCIDENTALLY SAVE STATE LOCKED MYSELF INTO AN UNWINNABLE SITUATION.......AND HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AGAIN AFTER SCRAPING TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET EVEN NEAR THE THRONE. I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME!!! THIS CLOSE TO DROPPING IT AGAIN, THIS TIME FOR GOOD! D:<

I am so done....there were just so many of them....so many of them......they wouldn't stop coming..... *sob*

What the... I want to say just drop it. or cheat.

I don't like seeing you like this, not over something like this. :<

It's the first time and I never want to see it again :(

No. Worse. I got the (not true) demon ending. The one in which you don't even fight

the moon

This one:

Oh... damn

Edited by Soledai

You sound thoroughly traumatized and if a game makes you feel that way and you're not having fun playing it, I'd say you're better off leaving it be.

Even my first few chapters through FE13 Lunatic weren't as bad as what you're talking about.

What about using save states, Silva?

That sounds painful >_>

She's using save states

GODDAMMIT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! SEVENTEEN FUCKING GAMEOVERS IN A ROW! WHY THE HELL IS THIS MALICIOUS GAME SO SADISTIC?! I CAN'T DO FUCK ALL WITHOUT ROY OR AN ACTUAL DODGER LIKE RUTGER OR HELL, ANYBODY, GETTING SKEWERED BY THESE DAMN WYVERN RIDERS WITH SHIT AIM THAT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HIT THESE UNITS THAT HAVE BEEN DODGING ALMOST FLAWLESSLY THE WHOLE GAME!!! I HAVE SPENT 5 FUCKING STRAIGHT HOURS ON THIS SHIT, AND NOW IN MY FRUSTRATION I ACCIDENTALLY SAVE STATE LOCKED MYSELF INTO AN UNWINNABLE SITUATION.......AND HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AGAIN AFTER SCRAPING TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET EVEN NEAR THE THRONE. I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME!!! THIS CLOSE TO DROPPING IT AGAIN, THIS TIME FOR GOOD! D:<

use holy water lol

jk have DIECK solo them all.

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong....or if there is any possible way to get through this mess of chapter without losing someone, which is unacceptable. Never have I been so thoroughly walled by a chapter in FE before, and I had just breezed through the Sacae maps immediately before, which I had remembered being harder; the hit rate for enemies has become absolutely unpredictable now. My dodgers like Rutger and Clarine are getting by things they shouldn't be getting hit with at all. I can't even trust something as low as a 20-30 hit rate against my units because 7 times out of ten it'll hit me outright, and even chip damage is dangerous since I'm getting slammed by waves of these things every turn with barely enough time to heal. I just don't know what to do anymore and have no idea how anyone ever gets past this point without being extremely lucky or losing a unit. Wat do I do??? I want to be able to beat it once, even if I never play it again because of this horrible map.

So, after the frustration, I just watched all the endings of Nocturne on youtube, except the TDE, because I want to get it when I eventually replay Nocturne on Hard mode. Just like SMT IV, the neutral ending was by far, and I really mean by far, the best one.

She's using save states

Ouch >_>

Which map is it? HM or NM?

Edited by Valesca Popozuda

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong....or if there is any possible way to get through this mess of chapter without losing someone, which is unacceptable. Never have I been so thoroughly walled by a chapter in FE before, and I had just breezed through the Sacae maps immediately before, which I had remembered being harder; the hit rate for enemies has become absolutely unpredictable now. My dodgers like Rutger and Clarine are getting by things they shouldn't be getting hit with at all. I can't even trust something as low as a 20-30 hit rate against my units because 7 times out of ten it'll hit me outright, and even chip damage is dangerous since I'm getting slammed by waves of these things every turn with barely enough time to heal. I just don't know what to do anymore and have no idea how anyone ever gets past this point without being extremely lucky or losing a unit. Wat do I do??? I want to be able to beat it once, even if I never play it again because of this horrible map.

Hold on Silver, what chapter are you on?

As much as I understand the DESIRE to beat this game, you can't let yourself get this worked up.

Edited by Soledai