• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

(O.O) I swear I read lunatic in your post. My bad (>///<)

I'm trying not to grind on my Lunatic playthrough but the restarts ;__;

I'm currently grinding on my Lunatic playthrough as well. I'm at chapter 14 and I started grinding Lucina and decided to grind the rest of the character

Mei!

Awesome. And that sounds like a good idea; I've been stuck on chapter 19 on my no grind, no Avatar, and no pair up FE13 run. Quite difficult

Chapter 19 is the chapter where I stopped trying to use other character and just soloed with the Avatar in my last Hard playthrough

Guuurl you know the struggle (>;__;<)

The Prologue of Lunatic felt like a slap to my face compared to my hard playthrough. Ch.2 was even more of a nightmare. But I'm pushing through. Basically with Chrom, Avatar, and Frederick

I nearly ragequitted my Lunatic playthrough on Ch.2 (I'll probably ragequit there if I ever try a Lunatic+ playthrough)

So many restarts >:

Chapter 2 on Lunatic is really annoying, aye. Not sure which is harder--that, or chapter 5

I'd say Ch.2.

I'm currently grinding on my Lunatic playthrough as well. I'm at chapter 14 and I started grinding Lucina and decided to grind the rest of the character

Chapter 19 is the chapter where I stopped trying to use other character and just soloed with the Avatar in my last Hard playthrough

I nearly ragequitted my Lunatic playthrough on Ch.2 (I'll probably ragequit there if I ever try a Lunatic+ playthrough)

I'd say Ch.2.

Hi there Lux! Ugh, Lunatic mode. Gives me a defeatist attitude.

Oh, you're ahead of me at the moment.

I find the Risen battles especially challenging. Though I was told that I'm not supposed to fight them. But seeing them on the map makes me want to kill them :P

I suspect the same.

But it was humorous while it lasted.

It's a shame that the fun has come to an end. Hopefully we'll see them again some day.

oh my :v

whaaaa but i already giggle in like every skype call

Really...? I didn't hear you giggle during call yesterday.

If I said last night, that context would've been out the window.

And we don't want that.

Edited by Soledai

Really...? I didn't hear you giggle during call yesterday.

If I said last night, that context would've been out the window.

And we don't want that.

heehee

Hi there Lux! Ugh, Lunatic mode. Gives me a defeatist attitude.

Oh, you're ahead of me at the moment.

I find the Risen battles especially challenging. Though I was told that I'm not supposed to fight them. But seeing them on the map makes me want to kill them :P

It's a shame that the fun has come to an end. Hopefully we'll see them again some day.

I was lucky to non-intentionally streetpass to myself my capped stats avatar, which was a boon when I encountered a tough spot.

and I ignore the risen completely. They're really tough and you get nothing by beating them. (which is why I'm stuck grinding lower level units in EXPonential Growth and Champion of Yore 1)

Someone prevent me from watching SAO

What are we supposed to do? Say: 'Don't watch SAO. It's apparently terrible'?

last night, huh? i was muted for a lot of it...and it's hard to hear soft giggling over other people lol

I see...

Well, I can't get on now without having to fight for it...

I'll give it a shot, anyway...(though... on this laptop, I won't have access to the built-in mic)

heehee

....sigh... ( ◡.◡)

mei, i have a question? i think you know what it is

I see...

Well, I can't get on now without having to fight for it...

I'll give it a shot, anyway...(though... on this laptop, I won't have access to the built-in mic)

that's too bad >.< but it's easier at later times, isn't it?

Edited by xXHoshiiHeartXx

I was lucky to non-intentionally streetpass to myself my capped stats avatar, which was a boon when I encountered a tough spot.

and I ignore the risen completely. They're really tough and you get nothing by beating them. (which is why I'm stuck grinding lower level units in EXPonential Growth and Champion of Yore 1)

What are we supposed to do? Say: 'Don't watch SAO. It's apparently terrible'?

no I've a good reason not to watch it now.

Log Horizon full speed ahoy

that's too bad >.< but it's easier at later times, isn't it?

Yeah... and it's kind of annoying...

Oh, I didn't drop by this morning... >_<"

Evening Glace, how are you?