• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Earthbound(End)

tvjhXS.jpgkew660.jpg

The Gutsy/Legendary weapons really cannot be enjoyed without cheating as the only place that actually has them, you can't get out once you have entered there and saved. If you die without saving there, you will just start at the beginning of the final, but you still can go back to the other world if you haven't saved if you reset. The Exit mouse can't get you out either. If you want to use these weapons, Game Genie, Netplay, or having a different save are the only ways that you can enjoy these weapons to the fullest. Only do GG after you have beaten the game/obtained them there once. The Star Pendants made it easier to deal with the Mook Seniors, some other foes, Sanctuary Boss 8 and the Evil Eye. The Goddess, Cherub and Pixie Bracelets/Bands all do the same thing. Protecting against sleep. But...this is their best equipment in the game.

UhMj5E.jpgSqas96.jpg

Getting the Broken Antenna was easy with SNOT and Green Swirl abuse. Same was done to get the Sword Of Kings. Sword Of Kings took 6 hours to obtain and the Broken Antenna only took 10 minutes. Also this is their best equipment in the game!

ah4zoF.jpggpIlFg.jpg

Ness is in need of Speed capsules since that is the biggest issue. Guts were this much with only one guts capsule. Ness had the Magicant boost which will be missed already if already at level 99. Paula had 8 Vitality capsules which were the biggest issue. Got 100 more HP than usual which was good. Paula can get this much guts either with GG, or the Rock Candy trick. (As seen here)

lbOXLB.jpgqOJtii.jpg

Jeff had only IQ capsules and 3 Vitality ones. 4 to be exact. Poo had only 3 Luck Capsules and 3 Vitality ones.

Edited by Bimbo

ohh you mean the Crimzon Clover Unlimited Mode?

I saw that, congrats !

Mafia happened. That and a lot of people are on vacation.

Yep, I didn't get to the Ex boss and I want to fix that

This game is bringing out a competitive nature in me, oh my!

I think the latter applies more, but sure.

Riding the bicycle through the Deep Darkness, having Paula at Ness' house, and actually doing a battle in the Summers museum during the ending are all good. It's also the only way that you can die/battle upon the ending. One of the coffins cannot be battled when you get there (during the course of the game) if you want that to happen.

Waking up at 3PM kind of sucks =\

i usually sleep at 6 am and wake up at 2pm

but yesterday, my body just didn't feel like going to sleep...

so i just stayed awake until 6 pm and took a 2 hour nap then

then i fell asleep at 3 am and woke up at like 3 pm now yay

i usually sleep at 6 am and wake up at 2pm

but yesterday, my body just didn't feel like going to sleep...

so i just stayed awake until 6 pm and took a 2 hour nap then

then i fell asleep at 3 am and woke up at like 3 pm now yay

I see... I poked at 4am, but got no response... now I see why.