• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Like Kitty, I found astronomy very interesting.

Chemistry as well.

!?

Another astronomy fan! o:

I better like science since I studied in Biology

I would hope so. Wouldn't be a nice life if you did something you hated! :c

Science is a great subject to study (I like it for astronomy mostly)

Though all of the bad teachers I've had overtime makes me want to hate it ;n; (with an exception of 3 of them)

When I was in elementary school I told people I wanted to be an astronomer, then corrected them when they mistakenly assumed I meant astronaut. Good times.

Also, I feel almost obligated to teach you science now, and be a better teacher than what you've had so far.

When I was in elementary school I told people I wanted to be an astronomer, then corrected them when they mistakenly assumed I meant astronaut. Good times.

Also, I feel almost obligated to teach you science now, and be a better teacher than what you've had so far.

Are you a science teacher?

I could help teaching her biology

Edited by LuxSpes

What?

I have a bach in biology and the only enjoyable work experience I ever had was as a tutor. College teacher is one of the job I considered (though I would have to deal with my shyness and fear of public speaking >>)

Edited by LuxSpes

What?

I have a bach in biology and the only enjoyable work experience I ever had was as a tutor. College teacher is one of the job I considered (though I would have to deal with my shyness and fear of public speaking >>)

Yeah

You want to "tutor" Kitty in "biology."

F8pLu.gif

Edited by shinpichu

the point

lux's head

I just don't have my mind in the gutter.

Like this one v

Yeah

Edited by LuxSpes

Exactly :x

Not sure if I asked this from you yet, but what made you interested in Biology and such? o:

I'm taking it this school year, but I'm not sure on what types of things make it other than enviromental stuff.

The bit about the astronaut made me laugh. Though that is pretty cool to have a dream like that so young!

Teaching someone is a bit too much since you have your own things to do and all. I'm just glad for the help I received already in math and such /w/

Yeah

um

well alrighty then

Not sure if I asked this from you yet, but what made you interested in Biology and such? o:

I'm taking it this school year, but I'm not sure on what types of things make it other than enviromental stuff.

The bit about the astronaut made me laugh. Though that is pretty cool to have a dream like that so young!

Teaching someone is a bit too much since you have your own things to do and all. I'm just glad for the help I received already in math and such /w/

um

well alrighty then

I don't think you ever asked.

I just liked learning about animals and their behavior ever since I was young. Later, I had biology class where we talked about how the different organs and systems of the body work. At college, we talked about genetics, cellular biology (or how cells work), evolution and ecology. Knowing how the body worked, how life came to be and how various life form live always interested me. In university, I specialized in behavior, evolution, ecology, since it was the aspect I liked the most and for the longest time. Biology is a pretty vast field.

he already has Silva

plus lolicons are evil and if Lux was one he'd be burned and crucified.

Do you want to be the one that ends up crucified tsundere-kun? ^_^