• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[4:14:33 PM] Lewd: as long as you stay away from my beautiful yuuka who i stole from proto i won't have to snap your neck in half

Wait, what? What the hell is going on here?

Started another Thracia run. Actual Cart. Playthough 11. It's quite easy in some parts if you've played Lunatic+ in Awakening. In Ch3, stopped the Meteo priest from even using the tome before even getting a chance to an Eyvel got to LV16 before she left out of favoritsm. Lunatic+ does turn you into this. Why everyone thinks that Orsin is a great frontliner when he is not. Not so good Def that Halvan has better in is really something. Anyway, Leify boy is in the slammer and now time to do one of the bullshit chapters of the game. >.<

Hang on Nanna and Eyvel, We'll save you.

Edited by Bimbo

Morning thread! Got a closing shift today so sleeping in is awesome!

Thanks.

We were watching Silver Linings Playbook. (My mom's boyfriend and my brother hadn't seen it, but I had watched with my mother when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled out). I wanted to say hi, but I couldn't really post anything long with my mom waiting. So it was Hibye

Did you have a relaxing trip?

Hopefully, it will make your work days more tolerable for your feet.

You saying I'm dark?

tsundere-kouhai-kun uses dual honorifics.

'welcome!

I've never seen that one myself. Was it good?

And yes, for the most part. I got to go someplaces with my sister and her personalized tour group for her friend, but on the days she wanted to go to hike heavy places like Viejo San Juan, El Morro, and El Yunque, I just either stayed home with my grandma or hung out with my younger second cousin. She invited us to go with her to KaisenCon last Saturday and I picked up the complete series of Corpse Princess while there and watched it on the planes home with my bro. And we also got to stay over for a few nights to do an exchange of watching stuff; in return for her showing me all the Avengers movies I've missed over the years, I got her to watch Steins;Gate. Oh, the suffering she had over the last few episodes was glorious! I had to keep prodding her to keep going and assuring her it'd be a happy ending. She did end up enjoying it alot though. Hehehe.....another one brought into the fold.....my work continues..... >:)

Don't have hidden abilities.
Unless you have a hidden ability Eevee you're willing to give me.

I have loads of HA eevees if you want one; I even have a lvl 100 6IV shiny that I don't really need.

Who do you prefer Olwen or Eyrios?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41669&hl=%2Bolwen+%2Beyrios

I prefer Olwen for her PCC which Eyrios has none and that she gets the personnel weapons Holy Sword and Daim Thunder, both which have a Brave effect and getting her to use Bolting for Ch18 is easy as she only needs to use thunder tomes 51 times to get her to A rank in Thunder. Eyrios has Sun hit and better bases, but that's it.

Edited by Bimbo

If I put you on ignore I couldn't see your posts

Besides, who would I tease about Flandre to

Heh, fair enough

Also, I don't even like the third Madoka movie, but that sig of Homura looks really good

SL, have you played the S;G novel? If you haven't, I'd recommend it. I liked the anime a lot as well, but the VN is on an even higher level

Heh, fair enough

Also, I don't even like the third Madoka movie, but that sig of Homura looks really good

SL, have you played the S;G novel? If you haven't, I'd recommend it. I liked the anime a lot as well, but the VN is on an even higher level

Not yet sadly. It came out over here at a time where everyone was too broke to get me it for my birthday and I was too broke to get it for myself; I only recently got my job so I'm saving up for a multitude of things like most of what was announced at E3, but the S;G VN is definitely up there on my list. As good as they both are though, the movie lifted it up even higher for me. Have you seen it???

Edited by Silver Lightning