• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Then again, Olwen does also get Miracle if she has the Holy Sword equipped. She just needs Vantage and she's good to go. Eyrios needs the Wrath Manual/Thunder tomes to have any critical chance at all.

Edited by Bimbo

More people should be nutjobs

But uh, didn't you dislike Homu Homu at first? Or was it J?

That's true

J dislikes Homura, I like Dark and edgy characters

I'm kinda the opposite of what J thinks of Madoka cause I don't like her

Also J I should totes use Hexator's old Madoka sig

Edited by Hydra Phantom

Morning thread! Got a closing shift today so sleeping in is awesome!

'welcome!

I've never seen that one myself. Was it good?

And yes, for the most part. I got to go someplaces with my sister and her personalized tour group for her friend, but on the days she wanted to go to hike heavy places like Viejo San Juan, El Morro, and El Yunque, I just either stayed home with my grandma or hung out with my younger second cousin. She invited us to go with her to KaisenCon last Saturday and I picked up the complete series of Corpse Princess while there and watched it on the planes home with my bro. And we also got to stay over for a few nights to do an exchange of watching stuff; in return for her showing me all the Avengers movies I've missed over the years, I got her to watch Steins;Gate. Oh, the suffering she had over the last few episodes was glorious! I had to keep prodding her to keep going and assuring her it'd be a happy ending. She did end up enjoying it alot though. Hehehe.....another one brought into the fold.....my work continues..... >:)

I have loads of HA eevees if you want one; I even have a lvl 100 6IV shiny that I don't really need.

That would be great for my Eevee breeding... If you are willing to give it to me.

The characters can promote at 10/12 since weapon ranks increase slowly (like FE6) and that caps are only 20.

http://imgur.com/nBZrcPl

have fun fapping

Flandre <3

I'll be back in an hour or so

Not yet sadly. It came out over here at a time where everyone was too broke to get me it for my birthday and I was too broke to get it for myself; I only recently got my job so I'm saving up for a multitude of things like most of what was announced at E3, but the S;G VN is definitely up there on my list. As good as they both are though, the movie lifted it up even higher for me. Have you seen it???

Hmm, probably you just want to support the official release, but you can get it for free too, you know? If you are currently broke, but would like to play it, you could download it from Fuwanovel, and in case you still want to support the series buy it afterwards.

I did, although I can't say I loved it that much. Seing Kurisu being drunk and trying to save Okabe was great, but a major problem I have with the movie is that it didn't add anything good to the time travel concept. It was the same as the anime, just with switched roles, and that kinda annyoed me. But still, I don't think it's is bad, as the emotional parts were done very well.

Edited by Battora

That's true

J dislikes Homura, I like Dark and edgy characters

I'm kinda the opposite of what J thinks of Madoka cause I don't like her

Also J I should totes use Hexator's old Madoka sig

Madoka had a special meaning in the series, but rather than a character, she was a plot device. I liked how she was utilized though, and how Homura's wish influenced her.

Why do you like vampire lolis?

Becase Flandre is an awesomely badass character? Or because lolis are kewl, you decide

Unstable personalities like her's have always interested me

Edited by Battora

Madoka had a special meaning in the series, but rather than a character, she was a plot device. I liked how she was utilized though, and how Homura's wish influenced her.

Becase Flandre is an awesomely badass character? Or because lolis are kewl, you decide

Unstable personalities like her's have always interested me

I dun like all around happy people so

Lul

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe5/support.html

How can Nanna support with Homeros when she thinks that he's a sorry excuse for a man?

She is becoming like her mother...it seems. The biggest slut. x.x