• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol just read that thread

to be fair, I think that guy was a small child or something.

He even wrote "serenes forest is the worst forum ever" in his profile feed lmao

I saw that as well hue

how about this?

my poor eyes

wait really

yeah really

weeaboo weeaboo

Sorry Shadow, but I really don't have anything better to do than writing shit like this:

Weeaboo is stupid as a derogatory term.

A weeaboo is someone who is obsessed with Japan, considers everything from Japan to be superior, tries to act as Japanese as possible, and is in general kinda annoying about his hobbies.

The stupid thing about this is that even people who arent called weeaboos act like them the whole fucking time.

Weeaboos are people obsessed with Japan, and they get called out on that, but people obsessed with anything else are not worthy to mention? All the football fanatics, lord of the rings fans, and bookworms can do their shit without getting annoyed by others, whereas loving Japan created an own word, making it seem as if it was a crime.

As long as the obsession is nothing dangerous, there is a problem with calling Japan fans out on their preference, but leave others alone.

Then, they consider everything from Japan to be superior. Yeah, sure, so what? Opinion stuff anyways, and not to forget, that again applies to everyone else as well.

A lot of people who hate anime just say how it is all bad and that everything in the West is better. And again, no one gives a shit about them.

If you like a product a lot, and decide to use it in the future as well, thats the exact same thing. You think this is better than other objects and products, and refuse to switch. Good job world at only trolling the Japan fans once again.

Next, they try to act as Japanese as possible. If the own culture is boring or uninteresting, obviously people would try to interact more with other cultures. Acting Japanese belongs to that section too. People dont like their own country, and try to find a better one. Japan fans are again not different from any other fans and fanatics.

Lastly, being annoying about their hobbies. Sure, but who isnt? I always get pissed off when people talk about football for hours, since the topic doesnt interest me at all. Fans are ALWAYS obnoxious about their preferred hobbies and series, considering solely talking about them may piss others off.

As such, basically anything attributed to weebs is something that applies to normal people as well.

I obviously need something to do