Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I forgot to mention earlier, Fate stay night is damn good and Silver should read it.

I doubt it counts, but I did watch the original anime....and I've been spoiled on the other paths more or less.....

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I doubt it counts, but I did watch the original anime....and I've been spoiled on the other paths more or less.....

Go read Heavens Feel route, I kid I kid..

Don't do it... have you seen Unlimited Blade works movie? It counts... somewhat...

Oh and how are you?

Edited by Soledai

Hi May.

gneh you should do a madoka one if you have time :<

I have other requests pending already J; I just did yours first, and my head is hurting. I've been doing this all day...

Another time.

Edited by John the Tactician

just read the fe13 board and you'll get some laughs

Depends on the thread. If it is "who is best waifu OMG" then yes, otherwise I'm likelu to find maths about pro stacks. Not that that's bad though

If you want I can help.

Do tell meh

You know my weakness. I can usually keep the crazy fan girl in me under wraps, but if someone mentions Steins;Gate......its one of a few things that will bring it out full force... XD

Ah yeah, that was sad....

Indeed! ^_^

inb4 weeb

Hmm,tbh I never really cared much about her. The side cast in Steins Gate wasn't its strong point imo...

"I am mado scientisto"

This guy is fantastic

I forgot to mention earlier, Fate stay night is damn good and Silver should read it.

I just found out that the whole nasuverse franchise is longer than Umineko. This will take me a while when I start....

Go read Heavens Feel route, hurr hurr

Don't do it... have you seen Unlimited Blade works movie? It counts... somewhat...

Oh and how are you?

Oh god never.

Nah, mostly because I prefer the Fate route......though I much prefer the UBW route to Heaven's Feel...

I'm ok. Just kinda not looking forward to most of my long shifts.

Depends on the thread. If it is "who is best waifu OMG" then yes, otherwise I'm likelu to find maths about pro stacks. Not that that's bad though

Do tell meh

inb4 weeb

Hmm,tbh I never really cared much about her. The side cast in Steins Gate wasn't its strong point imo...

"I am mado scientisto"

This guy is fantastic

I just found out that the whole nasuverse franchise is longer than Umineko. This will take me a while when I start....

I actually think it is an important point. The struggles of Okabe's friends are a driving point in everything he does and with a cast as small as this one its much easier to care about them imo.

Yes, Okabe is god tier. Nuff said.