• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

SASUKE-VS-NARUTO-THE-BATTLE-naruto-shipp

Narunope.

Try to persuade them back. Where's this going...?

The power of friendship, eh? ......

Okay a less dark one, bare-handed style or weapon(s)?

Can I answer them?

Sure go ahead

You wanted Sempai to notice you... You get what you deserve. >.<

<v<

Oh dear....

Lux, be nice to our kouhai....

But I'm not being mean to him. Just stating facts

What is this

@Lux:there are things called hopping the border

how else are you going to give her your ring-*shot*

I'm not even going to grace this with a real response

Narunope.

The power of friendship, eh? ......

Okay a less dark one, bare-handed style or weapon(s)?

Sure go ahead

Weapons of course (I prefer twin blades or naginata), but hand to hand is always important. I actually do practice Northern Eagle Claw style, so it really is necessary for self defense,

Weapons of course (I prefer twin blades or naginata), but hand to hand is always important. I actually do practice Northern Eagle Claw style, so it really is necessary for self defense,

I recall you mentioned it before, so I know a bit about it. Though these questions are of a... particular nature, I do like this having this talk with you.

So if it doesn't bother you, I'd like to continue.

What would be the first martial arts lesson you teach to a group of squishy defenseless civilians?

Assuming you had to.

Edited by Soledai

Night

Night Breezy

So you could kick the butt of most of the people here despite your stature? Do you still take lesson?

Now for Sol's questions:
Cataclysm: Earthquake. If there has to be a cataclysm, nature should be affected to a lesser extent.
Last Opponent battle location: A bridge (Probably influenced by the fact that I was listening to 'This Day and Never Again' and 'You are my King'. More seriously, a large windswept field
Way to lead: A bit of both
Friend on a different path: Take as long as it takes to try to persuade them
Weapon or Bare-handed: Weapons. Probably a bladed one.
Edited by LuxSpes

So you could kick the butt of most of the people here despite your stature? Do you still take lesson?

Now for Sol's questions:
Cataclysm: Earthquake. If there has to be a cataclysm, nature should be affected to a lesser extent.
Last Opponent battle location: A bridge (Probably influenced by the fact that I was listening to 'This Day and Never Again' and 'You are my King'. More seriously, a large windswept field
Way to lead: A bit of both
Friend on a different path: Take as long as it takes to try to persuade them
Weapon or Bare-handed: Weapons. Probably a bladed one.

Muay Thai yo

Hmm... Earthquakes...

You guys are too similar

Proper stance and hand forms. You'll never get anywhere in actual self defense techniques without the bare basics.

Heh, indeed.

Hmm... I need to recharge, won't take long, ask me something... either of you if you please.

But here, largest number of people you'd travel with after said cataclysm?

Edited by Soledai

wow I started FE4 today and I'm already on chapter 4. It took me one month to get there the first time I played the game haha.

Now, I have to keep Sylvia and Fury away from Levin. They really want his genes haha.

wow I started FE4 today and I'm already on chapter 4. It took me one month to get there the first time I played the game haha.

Now, I have to keep Sylvia and Fury away from Levin. They really want his genes haha.

lol

Muay Thai yo

Mmm... Earthquakes...

You guys are too similar

Heh, indeed.

Hmm... I need to recharge, won't take long, ask me something... either of you if you please.

But here, largest number of people you'd travel with after said cataclysm?

I assure you I didn't cheat by copying her answers

I never took a serious martial art class so I don't know what I would teach civilians :x

For the number of people: maybe around 15-20 for my family and close friends (and their families)

As for a question for you? (I'm trying of thinking of one in line with yours without being too philosophical ><)

Huh, I just fell asleep at the keyboard.....I'm gonna turn in peeps, so nighty night....

@Lux: I haven't in 3 years since I first left for college; my dad was the one originally paying for the eight years I had trained, but now that I don't associate with him any longer I can't afford to keep going atm. I still practice what I know at home and make sure I remember how to fight off creeps with the basics, specifically people larger than me. Hope I can restart my lessons someday....

Huh, I just fell asleep at the keyboard.....I'm gonna turn in peeps, so nighty night....

@Lux: I haven't in 3 years since I first left for college; my dad was the one originally paying for the eight years I had trained, but now that I don't associate with him any longer I can't afford to keep going atm. I still practice what I know at home and make sure I remember how to fight off creeps with the basics, specifically people larger than me. Hope I can restart my lessons someday....

Hum... that boring?

Good night and rest well.

For the number of people: maybe around 15-20 for my family and close friends (and their families)

Does this includes online friends? >.<

Edited by Naughx

Good night Silva

Hum... that boring?

Good night and rest well.

She's probably tired from her work shift, not your questions.

Nah, just more tired today than I thought....finally must've caught up with me.

I see...

Well, I suppose I can tell you why I asked these tomorr-- well later.*noticed the time*