• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

just read it

actually just reading it has made me want to take a break from the site

I'll browse the pokemon forums but other than that...

I see... that's now encouraging.

I see, well, you can skip on reading that route, and all that Sakura time...

Is Sakura's route really that bad?

lux are you reading tsukhime?

Nope :x

Um, hallo thread. Everything ok?

Just got home from work; pretty slow and uneventful day aside from my morning upchucking episode....

I'm myself unsure as to what happened. I just began reading another thread that apparently turned quite bad.

Hey Silva

What do you mean by upchucking episode?

Just other things

What happened with that.

I had a terrible morning; either my alarm didn't go off or I was locked into one of my especially lucid dreams and I didn't wake up until 7:20 when I'm supposed to be at work at 8:00. To make matters worse, while rushing to get myself ready my sister (who always makes me late or near late by sleeping in since she works later and we both have to carpool with our mum) had to get all her things together in the car since she was catching a bus to Otakon today which made things even later. Didn't have time to eat breakfast so I ended downing a glass of milk with my anti-depressant pill, but apparently that wasn't enough because 5 minutes after I got to work (already late), I ended up stuck in the restroom with terrible nausea until I vomited up my pill and anything else. I'm just glad I had the foresight to go to the private employee restroom.

So yeah. I'm not a morning person.

I see... that's now encouraging.

Is Sakura's route really that bad?

Nope :x

I'm myself unsure as to what happened. I just began reading another thread that apparently turned quite bad.

Hey Silva

What do you mean by upchucking episode?

Hallo!

Which one was that?

And see above. -_-

Edited by Silver Lightning

Um, hallo thread. Everything ok?

Just got home from work; pretty slow and uneventful day aside from my morning upchucking episode....

Oh man, that's gotta suck. At least you didn't up chuck in the wee hours of the morning like I have in the past ><

My condolences Silva :c

Eh, it's fine. I'm just glad my sis is gone until monday so I'll actually have a few days at work where I'm not tardy or late. And I felt better after I vomited anyways.

I had a terrible morning; either my alarm didn't go off or I was locked into one of my especially lucid dreams and I didn't wake up until 7:20 when I'm supposed to be at work at 8:00. To make matters worse, while rushing to get myself ready my sister (who always makes me late or near late by sleeping in since she works later and we both have to carpool with our mum) had to get all her things together in the car since she was catching a bus to Otakon today which made things even later. Didn't have time to eat breakfast so I ended downing a glass of milk with my anti-depressant pill, but apparently that wasn't enough because 5 minutes after I got to work (already late), I ended up stuck in the restroom with terrible nausea until I vomited up my pill and anything else. I'm just glad I had the foresight to go to the private employee restroom.

So yeah. I'm not a morning person.

Hallo!

Which one was that?

And see above. -_-

The Victorian ball thread (which is now locked)

That's sounds bad :(. Waking up passed your wake time because the alarm didn't go off is one of the worst feeling. Add the rest of your morning and that's a pretty shitty way to start one's day. (and being late because of someone else is pretty infuriating. Though I got used to it since my friend suffers from chronical lateness)

To change subject, what was your dream about?

Edited by LuxSpes

Oh man, that's gotta suck. At least you didn't up chuck in the wee hours of the morning like I have in the past ><

Oh wow, that does suck! Hope it hasn't happened to you in a while.

Eh, it's fine. I'm just glad my sis is gone until monday so I'll actually have a few days at work where I'm not tardy or late. And I felt better after I vomited anyways.

good

To those who have known me I apologize, but I can no longer know you in advance. I cannot help the people I speak of, and thus, will ignore you until the end of time. Those who know who they are, once more my condolences are sent, but everyone else, ignore this message. Thanks.

The Victorian ball thread (which is now locked)

That's sounds bad :(. Waking up passed your wake time because the alarm didn't go off is one of the worst feeling. Add the rest of your morning and that's a pretty shitty way to start one's day. (and being late because of someone else is pretty infuriating. Though I got used to it since my friend suffers from chronical lateness)

To change subject, what was your dream about?

What the.....it sounded pretty innocuous to me. What went wrong?

Yeah, I've just gotten used to it. I hope it doesn't cost me my job down road though....

I don't really remember well. I seem to feel that it involved trains though....perhaps jumping them....

hm, i just forgot. THERE ARE PLACES HERE THAT AREN'T FAR FROM THE FOREST. KNIFE'S GREETING WAS RIGHT, I DID GET STUCK IN HERE.

oh wait i go in the other games sections a lot.

Edited by Comet