• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i never said i was still upset. yesterday i had a literal mental breakdown, it wasn't pretty

I'm fine now, though thinking about it makes me want to throw myself off a cliff,eat a ghost pepper simotaniously, and therefore get impaled.

Though what i said above is true because i am satan

8D

It apparently happens to us all, I usually just wait until I calm down to realise how I sounded and usually feel like.. well, what you just described.

though been a looooong time since I felt that.

Well if you're good, then... good.

It apparently happens to us all, I usually just wait until I calm down to realise how I sounded and usually feel like.. well, what you just described.

though been a looooong time since I felt that.

Well if you're good, then... good.

That was the first time it happened, and I know why it happened, I would rather not talk about it.

i am peachy, now do i have to kill Glac to prove it

First of, sorry for bringing this up, but since this concerns me to an extent as well, I just have to

From what I've read, your mood seems to have gotten better by now Shadow. Still, I have a few things to say myself. I don't know what was the trigger for that depression, but I can say for sure that it doesn't last. As long as at least one person cares about you, you are not alone. You don't even have to care yourself about said person, even if it is one-sided it means that you are in fact not alone.

I'm aware you dislike people, and so do I, but you shouldn't apply that to every single person. It only means that you like solitude, not that caring about someone is flawed in itself.

If you truly can't find any pleasure in SF, leave it, as that is the most rational course if action. If you do find something noteworthy here, stay, and if it is only one person.

You don't. Anyone with a little bit of backbone will notice that you are often joking when insulting people. Laugh, but I'd actually consider you... nice, in your own twisted way.

As for those people who do get upset, oh well. Not everyone will love you, sure, but that's not concerning.

And also, you may or may not care about this, but I do like you. Honestly, on SF you are one if the wittier people I've encountered in the last couple months, at least in a humorous sense.

Your posts gave me some good laughs so far, and I appreciate that.

Well, that's about it I suppose

and now get back on the ignore list, this is making me have a breakdown again

Literally remove this please.

Sigh... I was hoping you guys had a sense of humor... especially Glace

My sense of humor is about equivalent to that of a wet rag.

idk

you would seem a fun person to kill

Uh.... thanks?

about Bunny-Glace?

The only thing I see if Glac wearing a bunny suit if it makes you feel better

Maybe I should be Buneary Martial Artist next for the lolz.

That was the first time it happened, and I know why it happened, I would rather not talk about it.

i am peachy, now do i have to kill Glac to prove it

That's fine, to be honest, I'm not really curious about it.

about Bunny-Glace?

The only thing I see if Glac wearing a bunny suit if it makes you feel better

>_<

Nah, not really my thing.

My sense of humor is about equivalent to that of a wet rag.Uh.... thanks?Maybe I should be Buneary Martial Artist next for the lolz.

That's a sad level of humor..

What fluffy, fuzzy animal do you dislike?

Edited by Soledai