• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Saw some pretty detailed post that said that it gets 1HKO by -1 Talonflame and -1 M-CharX and M-CharY is the same. Meanwhile, Mawile fails to 1HKO any of them with any of these move. It's also slow (though it has Sucker Punch) and has no recovery, meaning it can easily be revenge killed.

I don't personally think it should be banned (I think it's #18 in the usage list, so it's not stupidly common). But hey, the majority get to say,not me

seriously, put mega mawile in the camp while the opponent has a pokemon that can't do anything against it, set up swords dance and few things can react to it, thanks to sucker punch. I'm really glad it's being suspect tested.

seriously, put mega mawile in the camp while the opponent has a pokemon that can't do anything against it, set up swords dance and few things can react to it, thanks to sucker punch. I'm really glad it's being suspect tested.

Smeargle used Baton Pass.

Aegislash comes to mind

oh wait...

Aegislash comes to mind

oh wait...

Sucker punch, though. It's not affected by king's shield, and I think even Shield aegislash is OHKOed after a swords dance.

Smeargle used Baton Pass.

and then...?

Edited by NOBODY

College fucked me hard with my schedule.

I just want to spend the rest of the day crying, but my classes start monday, and I'll sure have a lot of time to cry during the semester

Only one Pokémon can have it now, right?

Or did it get nerfed further?

Pretty it's just that.

Sucker punch, though. It's not affected by king's shield, and I think even Shield aegislash is OHKOed after a swords dance.

and then...?

Yeah I was joking. I'm just afraid that they'll fall on a slippery slope at one point and ban every new additions to the game. OU seems to become less interesting to play. I'm slowly getting back into pokemon because of ORAS and I'm more interested in trying out Doubles, UU or Ubers than OU.