Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Blazer has a long tutorial.

Rebalance isn't hard, I can make one for you if you tell me what to do.

I very much appreciate the offer, but i wouldnt ask for something like that. Especially since i also wanted to make the game harder, with a more standard learning curve,so that it starts out relatively easy, but ends up being lolchaosmode

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Fe4 and 5 both have child characters,right?or is it only 4?Because it seems like a lot of effort to know who goes best with who, and about those stat boosting events, etc.,etc.

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

I very much appreciate the offer, but i wouldnt ask for something like that. Especially since i also wanted to make the game harder, with a more standard learning curve,so that it starts out relatively easy, but ends up being lolchaosmode

I made a silly hack a while back that made it harder in a cheesier way than L+, according to Nobody.

Really, it's no problem. If it's just stat adjusting, list changes and I'll whip you up a patch.

between the people who post here, the only one I think knows about that kind of stuff is Shinpichu.

The amazing weapon... that arrives in the very end of the game.

15 Str at 20/1 is 9 points above his average.

:P

ZHyuN2j.jpg

Wanna repeat that?

Yes

He has 5 base str and a 2 str bonus on promotion

between the people who post here, the only one I think knows about that kind of stuff is Shinpichu.

The amazing weapon... that arrives in the very end of the game.

15 Str at 20/1 is 9 points above his average.

:P

ZHyuN2j.jpg

Wanna repeat that?

Yes

He has 5 base str and a 2 str bonus on promotion

And a 40% Growth, not 0%...

I made a silly hack a while back that made it harder in a cheesier way than L+, according to Nobody.

Really, it's no problem. If it's just stat adjusting, list changes and I'll whip you up a patch.

Could it really be that easy to edit enemy placement, when units appear(I think Heath would be cool if he showed up during Talons Alight LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE) weapon stats, class growths,etc.

It seems like a bit much to ask. Sorry, ive never been good at accepting help or gifts from others.I dont know why, but ive always been that way, to the point that i tell my friends to not get me gifts for my birthday.

Could it really be that easy to edit enemy placement, when units appear(I think Heath would be cool if he showed up during Talons Alight LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE) weapon stats, class growths,etc.

It seems like a bit much to ask. Sorry, ive never been good at accepting help or gifts from others.I dont know why, but ive always been that way, to the point that i tell my friends to not get me gifts for my birthday.

Weapon stats- Pft

Class Growth- Pft

When units show up - problem

Enemy placement- never done it but I think I know how, let me check.