• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see, you know how to do that Glace?

...Interesting

Could it really be that easy to edit enemy placement, when units appear(I think Heath would be cool if he showed up during Talons Alight LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE) weapon stats, class growths,etc.

It seems like a bit much to ask. Sorry, ive never been good at accepting help or gifts from others.I dont know why, but ive always been that way, to the point that i tell my friends to not get me gifts for my birthday.

Of the things specified here, I can do three. Not hard.

Well, since im throwing out my ideas,how about making base crit=skill, but increase enemy luck by about 10 across the board?It would put more emphasis on skill because crits,and because that 10 avo can be a big factor what with real hit and all. And changing certain support affinities to accomodate?Like wind being atk,def,crit,and avo;broken in regular fe7, but in this imaginary concept i have in my head, not so much, because units getting critblicked becomes a bigger problem, as does accuracy(again, im not asking anyone to do this, but ive had these ideas in my head for a long time,AND THE WORLD MUST KNOW THAT I HAD THEM)

I looked at the link arena teams i made during my first playthrough; there was a team of the units availible during chapter 3 called SOKZ, and i made a bunch of teams, including a mag screwed nino, and a matthew who got the boots, and a bartre who was actually pretty great, and some smexy lords(Eliwood with lyn A support:3 its why i kept my epilogue file where i got their ending)

At the risk of sounding like some of the Romhacking people, I suggest you learn how to use Nightmare and a bit of asm hacking.

Edited by Soledai

Well, since im throwing out my ideas,how about making base crit=skill, but increase enemy luck by about 10 across the board?It would put more emphasis on skill because crits,and because that 10 avo can be a big factor what with real hit and all. And changing certain support affinities to accomodate?Like wind being atk,def,crit,and avo;broken in regular fe7, but in this imaginary concept i have in my head, not so much, because units getting critblicked becomes a bigger problem, as does accuracy(again, im not asking anyone to do this, but ive had these ideas in my head for a long time,AND THE WORLD MUST KNOW THAT I HAD THEM)

Changing formulas might be a challenge, I don't think that can be don via NM module. Also, that would make Swordmasters really broken.

Increasing enemy luck is an issue mainly because luck is determined by character. Possible, but tedious because it's not class related and I need to edit all enemy luck bases individually. Generics use the same data, so I guess it's not that bad.

Support affinities can be changed, iirc. Let me check.

Changing formulas might be a challenge, I don't think that can be don via NM module. Also, that would make Swordmasters really broken.

Increasing enemy luck is an issue mainly because luck is determined by character. Possible, but tedious because it's not class related and I need to edit all enemy luck bases individually. Generics use the same data, so I guess it's not that bad.

Support affinities do have a nmm.

I made a thread about that, but i dont see it; assuming lets say...20/1 Guy, he has 20 skill+15 from class, on an enemy with 15 luck, thats still only 20 crit,assuming no supports or a killing edge or whatever, but maybe im not looking at it the right way.Either way, take into consideration FE7 swordmasters;Guy, whos...Ok, good with supports, Karel, who has to replace Broken, and isnt too good in his own right, and Karla whos bleh all around(sometimes i really want to give her her bros growths from FE6)

At the risk of sounding like some of the Romhacking people, I suggest you learn how to use Nightmare and a bit of asm hacking.

I should, in all honesty, it cant be too hard. and how does the romhacking crowd sound exactly?I cant imagine them being as scary as the LTC and tier list people

I made a thread about that, but i dont see it; assuming lets say...20/1 Guy, he has 20 skill+15 from class, on an enemy with 15 luck, thats still only 20 crit,assuming no supports or a killing edge or whatever, but maybe im not looking at it the right way.Either way, take into consideration FE7 swordmasters;Guy, whos...Ok, good with supports, Karel, who has to replace Broken, and isnt too good in his own right, and Karla whos bleh all around(sometimes i really want to give her her bros growths from FE6)

Lol FE6Karel growth Karla, reminds me of when I gave Eli an unlimited Durandal without wgt penalty right off the bat combined with 255 growth across the board.

Early game myrms like Rutoga and Guy almost always cap skill fast. If we have Guy with 29? Skill, + 15 + 25 from supports that would be 69 Crit BEFORE Killing Edge, 99 CRIT AFTER.

Lol FE6Karel growth Karla, reminds me of when I gave Eli an unlimited Durandal without wgt penalty right off the bat combined with 255 growth across the board.

Early game myrms like Rutoga and Guy almost always cap skill fast. If we have Guy with 29? Skill, + 15 + 25 from supports that would be 69 Crit BEFORE Killing Edge, 99 CRIT AFTER.

Although it would be wasted on Karla since she cant get kills that late in the game, even in vanilla fe7