• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I read the whole thing through to chapter 395 (aka the latest to come out) and even checked the wiki. Igneel isn't dead.

I never saw an anime on TV. I haven't watched TV in years. I always watch anime on the computer.

I sometimes use DVDs, but never live.

this is the only problem I have with the anime

It was my first anime, and i love it to death so there isn't changing my mind about how it is or anything

Read the manga, it doesn't have what I listed. It's still has the same childish themes as the anime, but the presentation isn't nearly as childish.

iirc the Monster anime followed the manga hella closely
DRAGON BALL Z followed p closely iirc (not perfect, but it's close, I think)

I read the whole thing through to chapter 395 (aka the latest to come out) and even checked the wiki. Igneel isn't dead.

the wiki is nowhere near up to date on most of the articles, I think
also tbh the devil slayer killing him sounds right, but otoh it's likely that's not the case cause it's a hella dumb way to resolve a plotline
##meta

I never saw an anime on TV. I haven't watched TV in years. I always watch anime on the computer.

I am idiot

iirc the Monster anime followed the manga hella closely

DRAGON BALL Z followed p closely iirc (not perfect, but it's close, I think)

the wiki is nowhere near up to date on most of the articles, I think

also tbh the devil slayer killing him sounds right, but otoh it's likely that's not the case cause it's a hella dumb way to resolve a plotline

##meta

Really? I was afraid the Wiki might not be up to date, but I really don't remember Igneel dying.

Really? I was afraid the Wiki might not be up to date, but I really don't remember Igneel dying.

I am like the least certain about this it SOUNDS sorta familiar but idk

it would've been mentioned within the last 20 chapters but only really off-handedly like "oh I'm so cool I killed a dragon come@mebro"

I don't like Fairy Tail enough to want to reread even like two chapters so I'm not gonna bother checking

actually I don't like it much at all I'm not sure why I'm still reading

it would've been mentioned within the last 20 chapters but only really off-handedly like "oh I'm so cool I killed a dragon come@mebro"

I don't like Fairy Tail enough to want to reread even like two chapters so I'm not gonna bother checking

this post applies to you other folks who've been spoilering things as well

I'm not motivated enough to go through all the latest chapter myself. And I'm getting pretty bored my Naruto/Bleach, but I'm still following them just to see how they end.