• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

???

It seems like you wished for the revival of my immediate departure.

Touhou huh...?

Why doesn't anyone play Koumajou Densetsu, it won't bite too hard.

IIRC Shadow sucks(or so he says) at platformers.

Edited by Soledai

Well, person who doesn't care about me, I suggest you start trying to find a way to apologize to me for the shit you put me through.

Because while your truth is you apparently don't hate me, my truth at the moment is that, I hate you.

So if you want to fix that, I suggest you start now, otherwise you're never moving forward with me, ever.

I realized I may have caused you grief, but the grief wasn't one way.

Now you can hold your grudge against me, because I already have my priorities set in place.

If you're going to continue to hate me because I need time and space away from you, then you need to rethink that because i'm not going to hold the knife close to my own heart to satisfy something that you are already being given by someone else that you actually share the same feelings with.

Now I will apologize, but only for the promises that I made you, that I broke the very next day; It was wrong of me to make promises to you... that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep very long.

If you expect me to act like nothing ever happened between us at all, that's not going to happen. That would be lying to myself, and you know I don't do that.

So, I am sorry J; I'm sorry that I broke the promises that I made you, and said that I would never break

As such, i will make a new promise to you, and that's to never break any more promises that I make to you ever again.

If you can't stop hating and forgive me after that, then I suppose this will be the end of us completely, because I have no wish to enter a mental and emotional breakdown like I have been for the past two months.

If that is true, which of course I don't wish it to be, then I hope you have a good, happy life J.

If not, then just give me what I'm asking for, and that is to only have time and space away from you.

I've never asked much of you at all, and this is the only thing i'm asking from you now.

Touhou huh...?

Super Marisa Land doe

Touhou huh...?

Shadow's me...?

Super Marisa Land doe

If I weren't playing Crimzon Clover World Ignition which I recommend to the brave I'd play that.

Oh, and kind of dragging along DQ6 because limitations.