• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I disagree... An emotionless life leads to no satisfaction. It is anything, but enlightenment. For me, its a self defense mechanism to save me from psychological hell.

And Glac, honestly, I've been doing very badly.

:( Roy what's wrong?

How so?

The use of the term "all" is where I see the inaccuracy... though, generalising would cover them as a whole I reckon...

And I wasn't thinking children the same way you were, it seems...

I also don't fit either of those

I disagree... An emotionless life leads to no satisfaction. It is anything, but enlightenment. For me, its a self defense mechanism to save me from psychological hell.

It allows you to see the world how purely it is. Emotions cover that sense of the world. But when that fog is lifted, you see much much clearly

Now, what be up mang

Then you've come to the right place,because I was listening to some the Gutenberg lagann soundtrack and I'm ready TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! in any case ,what ails you,dear friend?

It allows you to see the world how purely it is. Emotions cover that sense of the world. But when that fog is lifted, you see much much clearly

Now, what be up mang

In my past I have created a void of complete sense. No emotion. No judgement. No pain. No bliss. Only logic.

It is... The most unsatisfying feeling in existence. You become painfully weak.

Oh, Roy's here? This is a surprise

The Hero-King of legend and the...

now there's both Marth and Roy in one thread

it's like Melee

Dammit, I saw this and forgot what I was going to say

Severe depression. Post break up. It's been a month. No change. Clearly there is something horribly wrong with me. School starting soon. Can't bear to see the girl who promised to never leave my side.

Oh my... I'm no good with this sort of thing (as John would confirm), but don't think about it. I think that this is the type of issue where avoiding it actually helps. Distract yourself, play games, read, whatever to avoid thinking about it.

The use of the term "all" is where I see the inaccuracy... though, generalising would cover them as a whole I reckon...

And I wasn't thinking children the same way you were, it seems...

I also don't fit either of those

Ah, well most then.

Severe depression. Post break up. It's been a month. No change. Clearly there is something horribly wrong with me. School starting soon. Can't bear to see the girl who promised to never leave my side.

I used to be in a state of severe depression as well. Don't worry you'll get through it.

Then don't see the girl who promised to never leave your side;see the girl who is no longer important in your life,see the girl who made a big mistake and will be regretting it soon enough.