• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Balc, while I love you, but I have to disagree with your taste.

Granberia? Really?

Although our in-game waifu are both reptile, Alice is better!

Alice has the benefit of actually being around pretty much 24/7 with tons of development, while Granberry shows up only infrequently for emotionally charged encounters (though I think she gets the most screentime of the 4 四天王). In fact, I won't deny that Alice is top dog in the games, but that's by virtue of the way the story is, and nothing more. As for personality, though, the no-holds-barred approach has some great appeal.

Alice has the benefit of actually being around pretty much 24/7 with tons of development, while Granberry shows up only infrequently for emotionally charged encounters (though I think she gets the most screentime of the 4 四天王). In fact, I won't deny that Alice is top dog in the games, but that's by virtue of the way the story is, and nothing more. As for personality, though, the no-holds-barred approach has some great appeal.

True.

But.

Tsundere is fun isn't it?

I have yet to finish the game though due to downloading problem as well the fact my save file is gone now. (pc corruption and my brother pretty much had to delete everything, but he has yet to return the god damn pc to me, so i'm stuck with this downgrade piece of crap.)

True.

But.

Tsundere is fun isn't it?

I have yet to finish the game though due to downloading problem as well the fact my save file is gone now. (pc corruption and my brother pretty much had to delete everything, but he has yet to return the god damn pc to me, so i'm stuck with this downgrade piece of crap.)

Alice has the benefit of being an actually well-written and incredibly likeable tsundere yes. The old fashioned thawing the ice queen, sort, rather than the bipolar type, and that was quite refreshing. There's always been something attractive about ice queens.

Sorry to hear about the save files and the incomplete. How far had you gotten?

Alice has the benefit of being an actually well-written and incredibly likeable tsundere yes. The old fashioned thawing the ice queen, sort, rather than the bipolar type, and that was quite refreshing. There's always been something attractive about ice queens.

Sorry to hear about the save files and the incomplete. How far had you gotten?

End of chapter 2.

It was a week before chapter 3 english was released.

:\

It'd be easier for you to do that on your own after beating Ch3 and unlucking EX difficulty where you just 1 hit kill every monster ever and you can skip read text if you really need the achievement. It's a macguffin that doesn't do anything, IIRC.

@Shadow: Hello o wo)/

@Lux: Camping was pretty fun! Got to experience a whole bunch of things I haven't tried before.

@Dusk: I MISSED PROPER BEDS SO MUCH ; U ;

That's good to hear ^^