Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Most account I've hear said Tim Hortons coffee is one of the worst tasting coffee. McDonald's coffee apparently tastes better.

And I plan to never take coffee because 1. It's addictive(and I'm already addicted to chocolate) and 2. while I love the smell of brewing coffee, I hate the smell it leaves on the breath of people who drink it.

I'll stick to my warm cocoa or plain chocolate milk

I was being silly. Lots of fast foods claim to be "fresh" but it has already been proven that most aren't... I haven't tried McDonalds coffee in a long time so I can't really compare.

But Lux D: You won't try a sip? Even with lots of cream and sugar? Well chocolate is pretty hard to beat so I understand if you want to limit your addiction to it alone. Coffee breath can get pretty gross >>

As long as you're happy with that. Hot cocoa is sooo delish!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes.

We need a FE SSB.

Then everyone will be happy.

Ana would get her Iky-poo, I'd get Micaiah and Roy... No one would argue over lords... Side characters, however...

PELLEAS FOR FE SSB

I was being silly. Lots of fast foods claim to be "fresh" but it has already been proven that most aren't... I haven't tried McDonalds coffee in a long time so I can't really compare.

But Lux D: You won't try a sip? Even with lots of cream and sugar? Well chocolate is pretty hard to beat so I understand if you want to limit your addiction to it alone. Coffee breath can get pretty gross >>

As long as you're happy with that. Hot cocoa is sooo delish!

If I have to put tons of cream and sugar in coffee, I'd better be off just drinking Hot cocoa. And I'm perfectly happy with chocolate

If I have to put tons of cream and sugar in coffee, I'd better be off just drinking Hot cocoa. And I'm perfectly happy with chocolate

I take it you're a fan of Mellow from Death Note?

We've got a true chocolate lover here!

Well, chocolate is a feel good food. (^.^)

no spoilers for death note please as I am in the middle of watching it, thanks :). Though I'm not sure who I like the most, feel like the shinigami attached to light is the best character at the moment (I'm on like episode 13 i think)

I'm sorry.

Not really,Matsuda of all people wrecked him,and gave matsu his only good moment

Spoiler tag!

no spoilers for death note please as I am in the middle of watching it, thanks :). Though I'm not sure who I like the most, feel like the shinigami attached to light is the best character at the moment (I'm on like episode 13 i think)

Ryuk? Oh yeah,he's great .