Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Fix'd - No need of duct tape or anything like that.

...Wow... >_>

Hi Kitty, I had some issues too, most of them related to my thesis. However, I got through most of my obstacles now and I am making the final sprint towards graduation. I hope everything is fine though, I am sorry that I haven't been talkative lately. But know that you're always welcome to knock at my door when there's something you need help with ;) I should spam you more

See post above. Doing fine, just having the final verification runs of my simulations ;)

Oh, that sounds a bit confusing, but it's good you're doing fine,

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Dennis: Ew winky face get away you creep D: Though yey! After that long period of time, you can finally graduate that living hell that you like to do. Please don't spam me though LOL

Haha, sorry ><

Ow, did you manage to pass your courses btw? Forgot to ask that during my period of busy-ness

My thesis wasn't that bad, especially not when you consider that I overthrew like two past researches

@Dennis: I have no clue actually since I didn't get my report card for my freshman year qnq Though that work should've been saved for other times and not thrown away.

--

Now to review Journalism concepts before my teacher gives us a sudden review. Bye bye everyone, see you later hopefully o wo)/

Blargh, no wonder I couldn't concentrate on work, I didn't realise I was sick until I got a feaver ><

It's only one more week until exams too... :"D

Oh so the clone Dennis was talking about was was koneko huh. do I call her senpai too then? Jk

Aki, Aki...

This is ironic for you, you know?

Well I hope you get better soon...

...Wow... >_>

Oh, that sounds a bit confusing, but it's good you're doing fine,

Nah, I had my ups and downs through my thesis, but I usually can reforge my resolve. I can't stop now, I am already past that point of no return.

I guess I'll list my issues with my thesis, I've:

- Seen work worth of 7 months becoming worthless due to certification issues with the actual aircraf

- Had to redesign said work into a new topic that was unrelated with my original topic (fault-tolerant flight control)

- Had to wait 3 months for said data-analysis, so only thing I could do was to work on my report

- Had to redesign some things after said data analysis (which was to be expected)

- Saw my graduation date shifting from May to June to July to August to September

- And now I probably graduate somewhere in October, making me the oldfag of this floor OTL

Blargh, no wonder I couldn't concentrate on work, I didn't realise I was sick until I got a feaver ><

Oh so the clone Dennis was talking about was was koneko huh. do I call her senpai too then? Jk

Getting sick right before exams must really suck :/

Lol ><

Sucks to be sick though... I hope you get better soon. Do you happen to have some Pokari? That stuff helps pretty good when you're sick

Edited by Soulreaper

@Aki: ;~; I hope you get better soon! Being sick during mock exams is horrible. ..wait he talked about me behind my back D<

@Saffron: You know it would be lovely if you talked in this thread with us <:

@Aki: ;~; I hope you get better soon! Being sick during mock exams is horrible. ..wait he talked about me behind my back D<

@Saffron: You know it would be lovely if you talked in this thread with us <:

Idk what to talk about though ;n;