• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

would you like to do my interviewing for me

it's hard to write questions for people to answer while not making them stressed about it

I remember when roymbrog interviewed me, that was kind of fun, actually.

Hey man, sorry i didn't get back to your steam im; you kept signing off lol

I was on the mobile app;I guess it logs out whenever I'm not actively using it;I feel kinda tempted to try breaking the streak now,but it would be probably be broken by someone when I can't access the site again.Oh and eh,do you know what's going on with the site and Arcacia?

I was on the mobile app;I guess it logs out whenever I'm not actively using it;I feel kinda tempted to try breaking the streak now,but it would be probably be broken by someone when I can't access the site again.Oh and eh,do you know what's going on with the site and Arcacia?

I see. I'm using the app as well and i can't reply to offline users lol.

And Arcadia? And the sites probably having upgrades possibly?

Acacia left the forum, because he was basically told everything he posts in the FE4 thread is worthless... for a rather crude summary of the events.

That's awful....and no one tried to stop him from leaving,or tried to tell him that he was worth keeping around?

Acacia left the forum, because he was basically told everything he posts in the FE4 thread is worthless... for a rather crude summary of the events.

Wth; damn with all the hate our thread gets, the fe4 thread doesn't sound any better if there is just so much bullying going on.

That's awful....and no one tried to stop him from leaving,or tried to tell him that he was worth keeping around?

I'm glad i don't really care too much about what others think, or else I would have probably already broken down not that i didn't before already, but that is from a different issue, not bullying Edited by John the Tactician

It was only one person there that was responsible for it.

He didn't say he was leaving, he just went vanished.

It irks me because he was a friend of mine.

But maybe he'll come back, just maybe.

Edited by Soledai

sorry Euk but Ava's Demon is the best web comic

so I just marathoned it

it's really beautiful

I don't like it as much as ToG or Gunnerkrigg Court, but it's solid, although I'm not huge fans of the characters.

It is very beautiful, and the format is super polished.

so I just marathoned it

it's really beautiful

I don't like it as much as ToG or Gunnerkrigg Court, but it's solid, although I'm not huge fans of many of the characters.

It is very beautiful, and the format is super polished.

fixed that for me