Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not really.

I think I'm starting to get a cold, though. I have a sore throat

hm..gargling salt water helps.

I think the same goes for peppermint tea if you have any since it has something in it to help soothe it.

I hope you feel better though!

Hmm... I'm kind of itching for a fight now.

But I'll get on, as I have something to ask you and I'm not asking it here.

For a moment there, I thought you were going to ask me to fight you and I got really scared

But alrighty then!

Still easier than math

And I have achieved my goal of learning seven nation army and calibrio because those songs are the collective saxophone jam.And I think I remember my sister hated learning the bumblebee song on her violin.Her teacher at school never gave out music she liked,so she instead taught herself to play the bass guitar:I'm so proud of her. :3

How is it icannoteven. Ehhh silly Loca.

We never learned it in orchestra, but I liked to play the harder pieces. My favorite one by far would have to be River Flows in You.

Though being self-taught sounds like a great accomplishment! That and you can brag about how pro you become in the long run ohoho

play on hard mode or you suck

Noooo. =o

Bonus ex reduction. No.

I didn't feel like using Zihark because I was already using Edward. I don't like using multiple of the same type of unit.

Edward=phail Res
Use Zihark, Lucia, Stefan or Mia.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know if dancers can promote in FE4?

No.

For a moment there, I thought you were going to ask me to fight you and I got really scared

But alrighty then!

Heh, now that wouldn't be nice, I always direct my anger towards the party or parties responsible.

can he still choke the point this way?

He does an adequate job

He has 11 base Def and gains 4 def on promotion.

If you REALLY want that extra 5 def, a Dracoshield should cover you.

How is it icannoteven. Ehhh silly Loca.

We never learned it in orchestra, but I liked to play the harder pieces. My favorite one by far would have to be River Flows in You.

Though being self-taught sounds like a great accomplishment! That and you can brag about how pro you become in the long run ohoho

Its not that it was hard for her,more that she just didn't like the style of music.She likes alternative rock more.

And might I add that there is nothing greater than having all of the saxophones walk into the hallway while playing calibrio.It makes you feel invincible.

Actually more like John Coltrane on musical steroids

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Of all timing, why did the thunderstorms have to come crai

Heh, now that wouldn't be nice, I always direct my anger towards the party or parties responsible.

I read wouldn't as would. Hopefully this said anger is not as bad as my mind puts it as.

Its not that it was hard for her,more that she just didn't like the style of music.She likes alternative rock more.
And might I add that there is nothing greater than having all of the saxophones walk into the hallway while playing calibrio.It makes you feel invincible.
Actually more like John Coltrane on musical steroids

Ahh I see I see! The concept of musical steroids..man. I don't know whether is that a bad or good thing, but as long you had fun I suppose uwu;;

hey shinpichu i wanted to ask you something

what makes you like FE3 more than FE12?

Is it because you hate the MU and Katarina and wants to punch their face everytime they appear on the screen just like me?

That's part of it

Eh, I just like some of the features/little things that FE3 had that FE12 didn't. Like the star shards/sphere boosting growths and not stats, dismounting, broken weapons staying in your inventory, and Feena being able to use rapiers.

Neither game is perfect, but I just personally prefer FE3.

Also, FE3 Book 1 > Shadow Dragon > FE1

Edited by shinpichu

I know right lol

I stopped trying to scrounge on weapon uses by keeping multiple half broken weapons because there's so much money. I have 70,000+ Gee's and I still have Gems/stat boosters to sell hahaha

Haha.

Ike shouldn't have found all that gold in story it's too cheesy.

Of all timing, why did the thunderstorms have to come crai

Ahh I see I see! The concept of musical steroids..man. I don't know whether is that a bad or good thing, but as long you had fun I suppose uwu;;

Are you afraid of thunder?

It's a very good thing,especially since the high woodwinds are kind of elitist,so having a collective jam asserts our glorious smoothness