Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I can't believe Nobody actually jumped in..welp. I hope he dried himself so he doesn't end up sick.

That and holy shit Euk, 60 posts. Mighty impressive my good sir.

ANYWAYS good morning everyone o wo)/

I... don't think my theme qualifies as spoilers. But if it's been turning you off from JoJo, I'll change.

Ahh nono it's fine, I know the characters. Just what happens in every chapter/episode.

Besides I have a very specific date for you to change it.

why do you still talk to those people

Childhood friends shall always remain childhood friends :L

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm just glad it's an unrealistically high number, so this fad can die.

And it really a good morning...

But with such a high number, wouldn't people do anything to get higher than that ;v;''

Umbreon is cute...

oh cool, a new concept of umbreon o:

Bored and don't feel like reading

Might as well link the only band to use the trombone ever https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEKbFMvkLIc

Also good morning kitty,how are you?

Read more you bum, reading is good for you.

But good morning Loca! I am EXTREMELY relieved of the current situation.

Last night, my youngest sister had all of these giant red bumps all over her and that made me freak out quite a bit.

Ended up not sleeping to watch over her, but she is better so yeyy

How about yourself?

But with such a high number, wouldn't people do anything to get higher than that ;v;''

And with people inviting the challenge, it will never end.

Either way, my work is done, as the message I intended to send got out, whether or not it is decoded, I cannot say, nor do I care.

No I'm just saying it's annoying as fuck when every other post on a page is art that takes up half of the screen on my phone

The vids caused crashes, which is why we decided to not embed.

If it's not crashing, it's not a problem.

oh cool, a new concept of umbreon o:

Read more you bum, reading is good for you.

But good morning Loca! I am EXTREMELY relieved of the current situation.

Last night, my youngest sister had all of these giant red bumps all over her and that made me freak out quite a bit.

Ended up not sleeping to watch over her, but she is better so yeyy

How about yourself?

I like to read,but according to most of my friends,Great Expectations is boring,and I'll probably end up power-reading it the day before school starts

That sounds scary,I'm glad she's better;But not sleeping?that sounds...oh who the hell am I kidding I would do the same thing for my sister if she had a godamn papercut

I'm doing well,I ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix for my sister because she mentioned a sudden urge to play the KH games,and I got Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS because fanboi,and realized I need to get fe 11 before the price skyrockets even further

Holy shit I ramble a lot this post is huge

And with people inviting the challenge, it will never end.

Either way, my work is done, as the message I intended to send got out, whether or not it is decoded, I cannot say, nor do I care.

Oh my..well I suppose so haha.

I like to read,but according to most of my friends,Great Expectations is boring,and I'll probably end up power-reading it the day before school starts

That sounds scary,I'm glad she's better;But not sleeping?that sounds...oh who the hell am I kidding I would do the same thing for my sister if she had a godamn papercut

I'm doing well,I ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix for my sister because she mentioned a sudden urge to play the KH games,and I got Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS because fanboi,and realized I need to get fe 11 before the price skyrockets even further

Holy shit I ramble a lot this post is huge

Oh god a Charles Dicken's book. Yeah you're better off with power reading + sparknotes. Such great encouragement //shot

The sudden urge to take care of your younger siblings is a powerful thing indeed. uwu;; Though I hated the fact how my dad didn't do much when he knew his daughter was in that condition without telling myself and my mum.

Wow, that reminds me of my younger sister having the urge to play the Tales series. We got Xillia and played it nonstop during the winter break. I think she's saving all of her money to buy the rest of them lol I wonder how long that would take for an 11 yr old.

But tis alright, long posts are okay. I technically did it too |'D