Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

> is working

> spends time on sf

I'm so proud of you

Now where is the emo thread

What field are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with college then, and work too. Hey, if it is loneliness, you still have SF to talk ~

I see. Don't stop practicing though, if you like singing you should keep on trying

Lol I'm working in a computer lab bro; I just make sure the PCs and all that are working, and if there is anyone that needs help, i am there.

trust me, i'm doing my job :P

ded4ritenow

I got an associates in Simulation and Game Development, but didn't find a job yet, so I am majoring in Computer Information Technology right now. Heh... i suppose...

Oh I'm always singing; I've done a few live performances to individual people, and they have all enjoyed it ^//^

30 mins til i get off work! ^_^

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I want to post something constructive, but I don't know what to say

As long as you don't talk about waffles, it is fine

zombies huh

i am alright, just enjoying life

Enjoying death sounds more edgy. Zombies win.

Yukari though, huh. Needs more loli Flandre. Or Futo

As long as you don't talk about waffles, it is fine

I quite like the plain variant

Ugh i can't stand potical propaganda anymore
October can't come soon enough

Same

'Tis when Smash comes out over here

HELLO, THREAD

HELLO

Hello again friend, I am stressed as hell for what this week has become of so far.

I have to finish my design and folio mockups for yearbook, finish a 5000 word essay on my reading assignment (plus the presentation), finish my journalism project and get ready to go be an actual journalist on Friday when I interview people at this public event. Oh and finish the business cards to give to my interviews. crai halp me

How about yourself?

And to think that I haven't even started school yet.Dont get too stressed,ok?Its not good for you.I wouldn't know about designing a business card.Interviews aren't too hard;just don't beat around the bush,or allow them to derail questions,you know,basics that you likely already know.Im good at writing essays so such a thing wouldn't worry me,but I can see why it would trouble someone in conjunction with all that other stuff.

I wish I could help,but you know...New Jersey is far away

I'm doing well,although I had to march almost an hour extra today because out band director wanted to finish the second part if the show in one day,and my sister got her copy of Kingdom Hearts;she asked me to stay while she played it,so that's what I'm doing even though is rather be taking a nap;she seems to like the game,so that's good,and now my TotA hype is FULL THROTTLE

Lol I'm working in a computer lab bro; I just make sure the PCs and all that are working, and if there is anyone that needs help, i am there.

trust me, i'm doing my job :P

ded4ritenow

I got an associates in Simulation and Game Development, but didn't find a job yet, so I am majoring in Computer Information Technology right now. Heh... i suppose...

Oh I'm always singing; I've done a few live performances to individual people, and they have all enjoyed it ^//^

30 mins til i get off work! ^_^

Suuuuure you are. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone

Bring it baaaack, not enough emo itt

I see. Are the courses hard? Game development sounds awesome though, even if it is coding.

Well, I'm sure there will always be someone you can meet up with, friends wouldn't let you be lonely if it is in their power to change that.

Oh, nice. Keep up the good work^^

Only 30 more minutes of free money. Too bad, isn't it? Huehue

I heard my name mentioned

People always talk about you, m'lord

You exist again

I hath been reborn. Let's see how long this Phoenix will fly

Hello again friend, I am stressed as hell for what this week has become of so far.

I have to finish my design and folio mockups for yearbook, finish a 5000 word essay on my reading assignment (plus the presentation), finish my journalism project and get ready to go be an actual journalist on Friday when I interview people at this public event. Oh and finish the business cards to give to my interviews. crai halp me

what on earth sort of school do you go to?

the last term paper I wrote was 3500 words, including annotated bibliography and stuff

5000 sounds awful

Ah..

I've decided to not give up on life, but i've accepted i'll probably die young due to my emotionally weak heart..

Edited by Jprebs

Stop that J.

You need to become stronger.

And you, stop it.

Stop depleting my lifespan...

get over me already...

I fear rejection by those I love and acceptance by those I don't love...

I don't like knowing I'm not able to be happy with someone because I don't like them that way, so stop it, damn it!!