• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There's an end in the Fate route where Saber... well, let's just say you have to a complete asshole to her the entire time

IKR. that was me, I couldn't believe it... then poor poor Rin, I liked the narration with Shirou though, "with a ridiculous sound, a hole is formed in my chest"

I love Saber's pov too.

Is that when Kotomine offers her to kill Shirou and become his servant so she can obtain the Holy Grail?

poor rin indeed specially if you get the bad ending

him summoning archer's blades, tho yessss

Is that when Kotomine offers her to kill Shirou and become his servant so she can obtain the Holy Grail?

poor rin indeed specially if you get the bad ending

him summoning archer's blades, tho yessss

Yeah, you got that one? Did you get all the Fate bad ends?

Shirou getting Archer's blades was pretty awesome, did they break right away or did they last a little while?

Yeah, you got that one? Did you get all the Fate bad ends?

Shirou getting Archer's blades was pretty awesome, did they break right away or did they last a little while?

No, I didn't get it or know exactly how it goes, but I know you can get a bad ending around there. Nah, just a few, one by making a bad choice and some others by going through the route I knew would result in a bad ending to get it

i thought they broke pretty fast until the narrative said they blocked 30 hits from Kuzuki or something so i think they last a little while?

I downloaded the Fate/Zero light novel and am currently reading it, but I need to find a way to play F/SN when I'm done with F/Z.

can you understand it fine, considering watching the anime/reading the ln and to lazy to get the vn

I mean since you haven't read fate/stay night yet can you understand fate/zero?

Some really specific terms I had to check out, but I don't really have any problem understanding what's going on.

Edited by LuxSpes

No, I didn't get it or know exactly how it goes, but I know you can get a bad ending around there. Nah, just a few, one by making a bad choice and some others by going through the route I knew would result in a bad ending to get it

i thought they broke pretty fast until the narrative said they blocked 30 hits from Kuzuki or something so i think they last a little while?

Ahh, the one with Saber, that's humorously the hardest ending to get, Taiga and Ilya question why you would go after this end, unless you were a completionist you have no reason to get this end, they say.

That's pretty good for his first projection of those swords, though 30 hits from Kuzuki is like 3-5 seconds.

Ahh, the one with Saber, that's humorously the hardest ending to get, Taiga and Ilya question why you would go after this end, unless you were a completionist you have no reason to get this end, they say.

That's pretty good for his first projection of those swords, though 30 hits from Kuzuki is like 3-5 seconds.

or for some devilish reason you don't like saber enough to get that ending

It was indeed. Although I can't compare with his first Caliburn projection since it was a sword he never truly seen and while Kuzuki might be above human Berserker was above greek God

s-shut up you dumbass...

i-i won't be able to sleep...

do you want some help with that Edited by UIir

or for some devilish reason you don't like saber enough to get that ending

It was indeed. Although I can't compare with his first Caliburn projection since it was a sword he never truly seen and while Kuzuki might be above human Berserker was above greek God

What is this blasphemy, not like Saber, inconceivable.

True, true indeed. Though, I am slightly biased towards the twin swords though. when did you pick back up the novel, btw?

What is this blasphemy, not like Saber, inconceivable.

True, true indeed. Though, I am slightly biased towards the twin swords though. when did you pick back up the novel, btw?

Indeed a crime that must be severely punished

Those swords are pretty damn cool, yes

Yesterday, actually