• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

man, so, I just had so much fun browsing the pixiv of the artist that did the image of that monster girl with mouths on her hands and eye and hair. Some pretty great stuff, and another pixiv dude did some fanart of her as well. I might have to share a few of the better ones.

man, so, I just had so much fun browsing the pixiv of the artist that did the image of that monster girl with mouths on her hands and eye and hair. Some pretty great stuff, and another pixiv dude did some fanart of her as well. I might have to share a few of the better ones.

Go dew it

Let us know your weird fetishes huehue

Master you should link me SPIDER artists

I had a bunch of them, but I'm sure they're lost in the mess that is my "followed users". I think I need to prune my pixiv, it's gotten unmanageable. I will see what I can do for you, but I can't promise a timely turnaround.

I had a bunch of them, but I'm sure they're lost in the mess that is my "followed users". I think I need to prune my pixiv, it's gotten unmanageable. I will see what I can do for you, but I can't promise a timely turnaround.

Does that mean tge tail search is already concluded? :Kappa:

I'm kinda scared to hear the why

Spiders are cute

:>

I miss my teachers from last year ;____;

It's kinda a rule that teachers get worse by tge year :/ I still have some good ones, but if I look at the monstrosity my Italian teacher is...I almost wished to have my sis as teacher, as despite it being awkward she woupd have been competent.

Bal, do you teach as well? Just curious