• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

FE13 sucks.

Bland cast in Gen 1 besides two specific people, boring chapters outside DLC, and the worst story in the series.

Glac, there is hardly any deep fe character out there. And the story is bad, but do so are most other fe stories

Maybe you should like

Not criticize shit and actually watch things without having to be so critical about it

Just fucking watch it

Meh, criticizing shit is fun y'know. And as said, nothing personal, I just find the series vastly overrated

Glac, there is hardly any deep fe character out there. And the story is bad, but do so are most other fe stories

Hmm...lemme think...Well Matthew has a couple layers to him,I think

Nowi and Henry are the only Gen 1 chars I still like.

Gen 2 is fine, though.

Hmm. I see. I'd argue that, subjectively, Virion and Gregor are the most developed of the Gen 1 cast. But if that's your opinion, then I have no right no knock you. Nowi happens to be one of my favourites, too

Gen 2's concept with the characters was pretty okay; having them all affected by the future's demise in different ways was a pretty nice touch

I find criticizing things annoying.

Do you like not like it or are you just doing it because it is fun

Well, it is understandable if the series being criticized is one you like.

I didn't like aot, and after watching the series I just wrote down why I didn't, that's all

I believe because it's an allowed robot, whereas a guest is a human who is not signed in, but I can't swear to it.

Mmm... okay.

Lol i got auto temp IP banned again; i must be the only one who gets banned regularly. :Kappa:

Do you know if the mobile version is ever going to be back for desktops John? I really like using it when i am multitasking ><

Do you know if the mobile version is ever going to be back for desktops John? I really like using it when i am multitasking ><

AFAIK, no, or if it is, it's not a priority. Sorry, maybe I'll try bringing it up, if I remember.

No other FE with full length supports hit that low.

FE6 had a more interesting cast. FE6.

Second gen characters had a minimal amount of depth tho. Severa with her inferiority complex was more than just a tsundere as an example.

I agree with Dusk that Virion is one of the better developed ones, not with Gregor though. He was still one of the most memorable characters in the cast.

I found Nowi to be terribly bland. She's an utter child with no true maturity aside from an occasional sentence with minimal wisdom. Nah is far more mature than her mother. But w/e