Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just returned from the funeral. I think I'll have to lie down to calm down. I didn't tear up at first, but when I was about to express my condolences to the whole family and especially my friend, my facade kinda broke down and I shed some tears myself.

I just couldn't help it.

But well, I should be good after having rested for a bit. Thankfully, my friend seems to be at least somewhat better by now

How about you though?

Ah, I know that feeling, sometimes it's pretty hard to keep that facade up... but I say, cry if you need to or express whatever emotion comes.

I took a break from DW, to hang out here for a while.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, I know that feeling, sometimes it's pretty hard to keep that facade up... but I say, cry if you need to or express whatever emotion comes.

I took a break from DW, to hang out here for a while.

That indeed. I hate how gender stereotypes dictate that 'boys don't cry'; it's inherently silly a 'rule'

No more creating fe characters?

Good morning everyone!

Hey, how goes?

That indeed. I hate how gender stereotypes dictate that 'boys don't cry'; it's inherently silly a 'rule'

No more creating fe characters?

I dislike that too, we boys are just as human as girls so we have the same emotions.

Not for now, I did create the pegasus sisters and Minerva before I took a break.

Hello, Hi ,Hey!

Hey John

Hi John.

Hey, how goes?

I dislike that too, we boys are just as human as girls so we have the same emotions.

*Group Hug*

youweresupposedtosay"Hello,John"

It's okay I suppose; I'm just at work right now, sitting here just watching the lab.

and yeah, that no crying rule is pretty stupid, because holding it in will only make it worse.

Edited by John the Tactician

Heh, you'll become less of a mess if you let out your emotions. Cry if you must, be angry if you must, be happy if you must, be sad if you must.

Just don't let one or the other consume you, keep it in balance.

I haven't had a need to cry for a long while, but those headaches aren't fun though.

Edited by Soledai

Heh, you'll become less of a mess if you let out your emotions. Cry if you must, be angry if you must, be happy if you must, be sad if you must.

is this directed to me

I've learned that crying is better than trying to act like some emotionless stoic

Shame it takes an absolute bucketload for me to get weepy. Like, I didn't shed a single tear when my nan died. Didn't feel too great once I realised that

I haven't had a need to cry for a long while, but those headaches aren't fun though.

I never thought of it as a struggle to maintain balance,just go with the flow and do what feels right

Hmm...not sure what that says about me as a person...

Hey, how goes?

Not for now, I did create the pegasus sisters and Minerva before I took a break.

True words, macho behavior is something people should drop

Go dew Doga

*Group Hug*

youweresupposedtosay"Hello,John"

It's okay I suppose; I'm just at work right now, sitting here just watching the lab.

and yeah, that no crying rule is pretty stupid, because holding it in will only make it worse.

Well, I tried to at least stay composed while the priest was still talking, there is such a thing as crying too much too, but afterwards I let it all out...

I try not to cry... But I can't hold it back.

If you can't hold it back it just shows how much you need to let your emotions out..

I wanna be an emotionless stoic.

Tried it, the longer you keep it up, the more impact the breakdown has.

In my case... it didn't last too long

Edited by Soledai