• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ahh no it's fine; I think I got the gist of it. They look like fairly simple problems anyways.

Though what makes the calculus version of max/min problems so..well. What made it horrible?

Oh, no, what I meant by "ruined" was that using Calculus to find maxima/minima is so pleasant and simple, I can barely imagine doing it any other way anymore.

Kittens or puppies.

Name bias so kittens

Oh, no, what I meant by "ruined" was that using Calculus to find maxima/minima is so pleasant and simple, I can barely imagine doing it any other way anymore.

Sounds a lot better than graphing everything every single time that's for sure!

the only thing I can remember from the third floor is the knives so I'm not sure if that was the easier one.

my voice doesn't do much justice to the game so tis alright o7

Well, going off memory there isn't much in the way of scares on the third floor, just a kind of trick room is present.

Well, I think you were fine, but if you say so.(what a very Kitty thing to say).

But, if you decide to resume, let me know when's a good time.

Well, going off memory there isn't much in the way of scares on the third floor, just a kind of trick room is present.

Well, I think you were fine, but if you say so.(what a very Kitty thing to say).

But, if you decide to resume, let me know when's a good time.

oh really? THANK GOD. I swear if I had to go through another chase scene by some creepy thing ;___; crai

Maybe some of my wording has rubbed off on you somehow o: Unless that was on purpose then nevermind haha

Expect it to be around..5-7pm. Depends on what time the whole family gets back home from their things.

oh really? THANK GOD. I swear if I had to go through another chase scene by some creepy thing ;___; crai

Maybe some of my wording has rubbed off on you somehow o: Unless that was on purpose then nevermind haha

Expect it to be around..5-7pm. Depends on what time the whole family gets back home from their things.

Heh, I'll be sure to warn you of any nasty surprises.

>_> Heheh maybe, but I've noticed some of my wording has rubbed off on you. ^_^;

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and get some sleep, I'll poke you when I get up.

/late

When the sunset dyes the sky so bright

She freaks me out with her secret smile

The stars above start to shine

For miles and miles, I wonder why

Is this a curse, or just a harsh

Long winding river where there's flowers floating

I know you can stop its flow on a whim

So I have learned to swim

Hahaha yes XD

Guise Freohr is cool.

Btw, you've played TWEWY? Nice.

Edited by Draco

Heh, I'll be sure to warn you of any nasty surprises.

>_> Heheh maybe, but I've noticed some of my wording has rubbed off on you. ^_^;

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and get some sleep, I'll poke you when I get up.

You better! Or else many rivers will go flow out and I won't sleep at night..maybe.

Though did it really? I haven't noticed it myself yet. What kind of wording?

Have a nice rest Cheese..or was it Ham. Aw man I forgot which one of you was called that. ;___;