• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yes. The class i am having now is kind of useless and very annoying.

I'm making a Microsoft Excel class only because I really was struggling to find classes to take that would fall under my major so I could be a full-time student and get full VA benefits.

All the hw is so repetitive and boring.

At least i know I will learn a little bit from it, even though I mainly know how I use Excel already.

Hmm... nah it is not serious, it should be fine, I'm just... a bit curious at something.

And the person with the answer, very likely, will not answer me.

HI there broooooo

Edited by John the Tactician

I'm making a Microsoft Excel class only because I really was struggling to find classes to take that would fall under my major so I could be a full-time student and get full VA benefits.

All the hw is so repetitive and boring.

At least i know I will learn a little bit from it, even though I mainly know how I use Excel already.

HI there broooooo

Go write VBA for Excel apps, that should keep your mind fresh

And let you know true despair

Edited by Dennyan

Hmm... nah it is not serious, it should be fine, I'm just... a bit curious at something.

And the person with the answer, very likely, will not answer me.

Oh? Might I ask who you want to ask? I fear my own curiosity is not to be underestimated either >_>

@Breezy

What is left?

Oh? Might I ask who you want to ask? I fear my own curiosity is not to be underestimated either >_>

Ahh, I can't say, my apologies I probably shouldn't have said anything >_<... but I can say, this person frequents the thread.

Edited by Soledai

We have a course at school that teaches us about exel, access (the program) and a bunch of others

Probably they won't show us ALL the functions, but even so, most hidden functions are taught to us too

And whelp, it is sort of way to easy

Idk, I hope the college course is a bit more challenging or something

I dunno

You have any preferences

Hmm...drowning I'd say

In the meanwhile I'll think of something flashier :Kappa:

Find out my lung capacity, my agility under water, and if any notable mutations occur...you'll need i

the knowledge for the upcoming loli wars

Good to hear m8

And you have ITALIAN? YES, A FOREIGNER GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE BEST LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD #pride in home country

B-but J, I offered my body to science! Can't you let him finish me off? Pwease

Well I have been to Italy and would like to go back someday;I also think French or German would have been much harder

Ahh, I can't say, my apologies I probably shouldn't have said anything >_<... but I can say, this person frequents the thread.

No worries, I was thinking that it might be too personal, but I wanted to ask just in case :P I need to stop sticking my nose into things I'm not supposed to anyways >_>

But well, good luck with...uh, asking the question you wish to ask

Well I have been to Italy and would like to go back someday;I also think French or German would have been much harder

German is indeed harder, but French? Nah, that one's about as hard as Italian

Maron, you're a great guy ;_;

Where exacctly were you? Rome, Naples, Firenze, South Tyrol?

Is Italian your second or third language?

Lastly, in case you are unsure about something regarding the language, I might help

German is indeed harder, but French? Nah, that one's about as hard as Italian

Maron, you're a great guy ;_;

Where exacctly were you? Rome, Naples, Firenze, South Tyrol?

Is Italian your second or third language?

Lastly, in case you are unsure about something regarding the language, I might help

I've met people,even a French teacher,that said that writing and speaking French are completely different because of how weird spellings are compared to pronunciations ,but if you say so

Nah,I'm pretty strange,but not great

My third language;I'm fluent in Spanish and English,and apparently only spoke Spanish as a very young child,so I'm not sure which is my second language

We went to Rome,Florence,the Vatican (like I care about religion)and Venice mainly;and some other towns that I don't remember the names of

My fondest memories were seeing this amazing accordion player and staying at this quiet hotel in a mountain that was so relaxing