• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It would have if I had a better signal, so that my post wasn't delayed just as the the convo was shifting :/

Ah, thanks again Mayora. I think I finally got something now. Though surprisingly, it was from the one before.

Lol my indecision

Choosing the least shittiest to not hurt me eh?

Well, glad to be of service then, milord

Well this is the "questionnaire" part of science

Why did you sign the contract

Ah, the psychological part

I signed it out of an attempt at humor. Why did I find it humorous you might ask now. Well, the prospect of changing into my exact opposite appealed to my psyche, as it was a chance to understand that which I couldn't understand before signing it, and this added to the absurdity of it caused me to fall prey to master

So basically you're a masochist

I am, but that's another thing entirely. Can't you understand my thoughts? As a scientist, shouldn't you feel the same need to understand everything you haven't understood already? It commands my life, and so it should yours

(Wow am I pretentious)

I am, but that's another thing entirely. Can't you understand my thoughts? As a scientist, shouldn't you feel the same need to understand everything you haven't understood already? It commands my life, and so it should yours

(Wow am I pretentious)

Are you saying I should become one?

If so; ewwww

Are you saying I should become one?

If so; ewwww

If you fear for yourself, you have no right to call yourself a scientist, for as the world's mysteries shall only be uncovered by men willing to give up their lifes in the process

If you fear for yourself, you have no right to call yourself a scientist, for as the world's mysteries shall only be uncovered by men willing to give up their lifes in the process

Time is of the essence my friend.

There is a time and place for everything

Nah a scientist will give money to peeps so they do the test themselves while he observes and take notes regarding how the process was accomplished and then asking people how they feel after the process is complete. And then maybe accept the contract if he secretly wished to be a soul-less loli

Time is of the essence my friend.

There is a time and place for everything

That indeed. But sometime, you will have to go beyond yourself too if you truly wish to live for the science

But let us not talk about that, I fear we were right in the process of questionnaires

What am I to answer next

Nah a scientist will give money to peeps so they do the test themselves while he observes and take notes regarding how the process was accomplished and then asking people how they feel after the process is complete. And then maybe accept the contract if he secretly wished to be a soul-less loli

What if I'm not paying Mayora?

That indeed. But sometime, you will have to go beyond yourself too if you truly wish to live for the science

But let us not talk about that, I fear we were right in the process of questionnaires

What am I to answer next

What is your lifestyle like now?

Time is important