• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sorry I had to be taken off the active watching list at the end, I was still watching, just from my ipod which was not letting me sign in. Either way, I was surprised at the begging for Shin, Sue can support with two boosted chars and one of said boosted chars is the most likely candidate for Murgleis now. Three bow weilders is admittedly a bit handicapping.

Sorry I had to be taken off the active watching list at the end, I was still watching, just from my ipod which was not letting me sign in. Either way, I was surprised at the begging for Shin, Sue can support with two boosted chars and one of said boosted chars is the most likely candidate for Murgleis now. Three bow weilders is admittedly a bit handicapping.

It's okay Glac, I'm still glad you were able to make it~

Well it's not like they know exactly who is boosted/buffed from the patch exactly, and everyone still has their favorites :P

And more Bow units isn't too bad... that just means more x3 Dmg for those fliers! :D

It's okay Glac, I'm still glad you were able to make it~

Well it's not like they know exactly who is boosted/buffed from the patch exactly, and everyone still has their favorites :P

And more Bow units isn't too bad... that just means more x3 Dmg for those fliers! :D

It's called 'Inheritance patch' for a reason though. It's pretty obvious from the name who was boosted, except Sue wasn't because Hector/Lyn <3.

What is this?

Also...

Inheritance made Roy useful after promotion. Still has the mid game slump, but that's why Rapier is infinate. He's Lv 8 now and has capped Str, Skl, Spd, and Res. Wow.

I was replying to yours and John's conversation.

I kinda live with Canon so...

Time to upload my new stream to YT

In Lyn's ending with Rath Sue is Lyn's daughter, and John was implying that she was cheating on Rath with him and Sue was actually his daughter

*leaves*

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

John you sly dog

Well... Lets say Hector wanted to marry Farina and Lyn.

Lyn wanted to marry Hector and Rath.

Do the math

Hey that rhymed!

That would make them both into multiple spouses.

Oh well, given that I wrote YNKWTTCD, I'm not too bothered.

Edited by Glaceon Mage