• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh I see, the bare minimum is just about what I do with non-friends as well.But fancy that, as much as I don't like people, I like to talk and have some conversations and all that. one of those more humorous contradictions. Heh, these eyes see all I usually get up... or active at least, around the time people clock out for the night.How goes

Hm, it depends on who I'm talking to. When I find my conversation partner boring, or notice that I'm talking with an overly shallow individual, I don't feel like conversing, and often try to bring it to an end. If I'm talking to someone I actually like, or someone who can talk about more than the latest party, I share that sentiment (I mean, when I want to, I talk rivers)

I feel observed

Short explanation on that one. I just find math, physics or in general topics that deal with pure logic 'beautiful', as they are what makesthe world go round. The world, which looks so natural to some hides an infinite amount of complex rules or laws, a fact that fascinates me. As such, I want people to be able to comprehend this beauty themselve, to the utmost detail.

Annoyed by the prospect of school, but otherwise quite well. Reading a book in the morning while relaxing in the own garden is a wonderful feeling

What about you?

Hm, it depends on who I'm talking to. When I find my conversation partner boring, or notice that I'm talking with an overly shallow individual, I don't feel like conversing, and often try to bring it to an end. If I'm talking to someone I actually like, or someone who can talk about more than the latest party, I share that sentiment (I mean, when I want to, I talk rivers)

I feel observed

Short explanation on that one. I just find math, physics or in general topics that deal with pure logic 'beautiful', as they are what makesthe world go round. The world, which looks so natural to some hides an infinite amount of complex rules or laws, a fact that fascinates me. As such, I want people to be able to comprehend this beauty themselve, to the utmost detail.

Annoyed by the prospect of school, but otherwise quite well. Reading a book in the morning while relaxing in the own garden is a wonderful feeling

What about you?

If it's a boring person or a person I dislike, I usually don't say anything until they do. I'm actually kind of guilty of when I talk to someone I like, or about a topic of interest, I can go nigh endlessly. >.<

I can kind of relate, I'm intruiged by philosophy, while not being expert on it, or even really knowledgeable in the field, I like learning stuff like that.

At the moment, not much, just finishing FE3, since I'm almost done, and after that, I'm not too sure.

Edited by Soledai

Hey, you're the edgiest guy here. Make some cool entrances

If it's a boring person or a person I dislike, I usually don't say anything until they do. I'm actually kind of guilty of when I talk to someone I like, or about a topic of interest, I can go nigh endlessly. >.<

I can kind of relate, I'm intruiged by philosophy, while not being expert on it, or even really knowledgeable in the field, I like learning stuff like that.

At the moment, not much, just finishing FE3, since I'm almost done, and after that, I'm not too sure.

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention philosophy. I haven't majored in it yet, but I do think I can say that I'm rather knowledgeable in it, both due to reading books from well-known philosophers, and due to regularly discussing with a philosophy college sophomore. But rather than learning about it, I prefer 'practicing' the field, something everyone should do. Trying to merge beliefs of different philosophers, or thinking up something new is what makes the field interesting and so worth-while to discuss. Most my age sadly don't care enough to discuss topics like that

I see. How is the game?

Edited by Kokone Kirino

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention philosophy. I haven't majored in it yet, but I do think I can say that I'm rather knowledgeable in it, both due to reading books from well-known philosophers, and due to regularly discussing with a philosophy college sophomore. But rather than learning about it, I prefer 'practicing' the field, something everyone should do. Trying to merge beliefs of different philosophers, or thinking up something new is what makes the field interesting and so worth-while to discuss. Most my age sadly don't care enough to discuss topics like that

I see. How is the game?

I can't say I remember how I got into it, but I also prefer sharing thoughts and experiences with others, that's partly how I came to view things, rest is well personal experience, but yeah.

Pretty good, is that like a "how are you enjoying it?", or a "how is it, because I haven't played it?"