Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Quite indeed. Though that seems like a pretty cool asset to have!

But hey, no need to use your new weapons on me.

From these types of adventures, let me say, the shorter the spell time, the better.

Especially buffs.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sheik huh

i think you might wanna skype but pm checking is always good

How are you today?

Yup! Can't wait to play as her (and Zelda); destroying enemies with a harp is so awesome.

Hmm, have you gotten past Ch. 1?

And I'm mostly ok. I had a rather unpleasant dealing with a customer acting pretty bitchy to me right before I left.... >_<

Yup! Can't wait to play as her (and Zelda); destroying enemies with a harp is so awesome.

Hmm, have you gotten past Ch. 1?

And I'm mostly ok. I had a rather unpleasant dealing with a customer acting pretty bitchy to me right before I left.... >_<

lol

We are waiting on Lux who sis OUT

What happened with that customer??

i should mention that you can talk in the pm casually if you don't want to go on skype to talk to us.

Uguuuuu that feel when before when I took the D&D test, I couldn't answer that I exercised regularly, but now I caaaaaan

#feelsgood ;u;

Congrats! Must be a pretty good feeling eh? c:

But hey, no need to use your new weapons on me.

From these types of adventures, let me say, the shorter the spell time, the better.

Especially buffs.

When I think of bards, I think of the silly people who sing and play the silly tunes of folklore.

Though I suppose they can be the heroes of the game too!

I'm relatively well thanx! How 'bout you???

That's good to know! I'm doing alright myself.

When I think of bards, I think of the silly people who sing and play the silly tunes of folklore.

Though I suppose they can be the heroes of the game too!

FF4 Edward though...

But I guess so, a unique way to fight is always welcome. like FF4 Edward, or Cai Wenji from DW. both of them happen to be harp users assuming they don't heave.

lol

We are waiting on Lux who sis OUT

What happened with that customer??

i should mention that you can talk in the pm casually if you don't want to go on skype to talk to us.

Customer was demanding that a certain item was on sale even though it was ringing up at the regular price; no matter how many times I offered to take her to guest services to price challenge trhe item she kept turning it down and when I couldn't tell her that it was on sale for sure she rather rudely told me off for something I couldn't control. Some days I fucking hate people. I try not to when I can, but some make it hard.

And I can do both, I just try to keep my Skype time limited to my days off since the distractions there are a murder on my ADD. Hard to concentrate on stuff when I keep getting notices every few seconds. So I'll be on tomorrow for the most part!

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 11
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 9

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:

Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-25)
Bard ------ (-17)
Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
Druid ----- (0)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-2)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (-2)
Rogue ----- (-6)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)

Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

I Am A: True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-12

Dexterity-11

Constitution-10

Intelligence-18

Wisdom-12

Charisma-14

Alignment:

True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:

Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:

Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Alignment:Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)Law & Chaos:Law ----- XXXXXX (6)Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)Good & Evil:Good ---- XXXXXX (6)Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)Evil ---- XXXXX (5)Race:Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)Half-Orc - XXXX (4)Class:Barbarian - (-4)Bard ------ (0)Cleric ---- (0)Druid ----- (-2)Fighter --- (-2)Monk ------ (-17)Paladin --- (-27)Ranger ---- (0)Rogue ----- (-6)Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8)Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Edited by Kokone Kirino

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 9

Dexterity- 11

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 11

Wisdom- 11

Charisma- 9

Alignment:

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Class:

Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)

Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXX (5)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)

Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:

Barbarian - (-25)

Bard ------ (-17)

Cleric ---- XXXX (4)

Druid ----- (0)

Fighter --- (-2)

Monk ------ (-2)

Paladin --- (-21)

Ranger ---- (-2)

Rogue ----- (-6)

Sorcerer -- XX (2)

Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

How come all of you guys are wizards like seriously

But cool! I have more strength <:

It first became a personality then and then Euk showed this D&D test a couple pages back.