Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The canoe was with a professional, and it was on an easy part of the river. And My father was with me and did the most part of canoeing anyway. It was still a pretty beautifull view.

The weather was actually a little cold for camping. And our tent was surrounded by trees, so we didn't have that much sun.

Still pretty great. We try to go there each year with my father.

Oh, I see, the way I read that, made it sound like you canoed for a bit, but that's cool too.

Ahh, and that was where you got this cold from? Me personally, I would like to sleep in the cold, not if it bone-chilling cold, however.

So, it's kind of like a tradtional thing then?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I see, the way I read that, made it sound like you canoed for a bit, but that's cool too.

Ahh, and that was where you got this cold from? Me personally, I would like to sleep in the cold, not if it bone-chilling cold, however.

So, it's kind of like a tradtional thing then?

I expressed myself badly. It was just one half day. Still cool.

No, the air there was actually good for me.

It's a combination of lack of sleep and too much difference in temperature.

I expressed myself badly. It was just one half day. Still cool.

No, the air there was actually good for me.

It's a combination of lack of sleep and too much difference in temperature.

Oh, no that's fine, but I see, that is pretty cool though, what kind of wildlife did you see out there?

Ohh, I see I see, been feeling restless recently, or did DQ7 play a part in that?

Do I count as a new face ?

That's understandable.

But it was quite the opposite actually. (Fanboying over Maribel makes me happy.)

I just have some difficulties to come back after leaving, even if I know people here won't mind.

As I've read. Good to see you enjoyed your time

I suppose it's also easy to forget about this site while on vacation so

Considering your absence and our bits of conversation previously, yes, but if it didn't, you would be fine in either event.

Admittedly this line confuses me a bit.

Heh, my name barely reaches the corner of the local village, I'm not that well known.

But..sir, for thy own sake thou must improve thy knowledge on ancient legends. Invincible under the sun was a title handed only to the most pwerful and the wisest of warriors

Thou art still young however. One can never say what the future may bring

But..sir, for thy own sake thou must improve thy knowledge on ancient legends. Invincible under the sun was a title handed only to the most pwerful and the wisest of warriors

Thou art still young however. One can never say what the future may bring

Oh no, not that part, I meant me carrying on if you weren't to be a victim, the invincible under the sun, I knew that much.

Heh, thanks old seer(fortune teller, village elder?), I plan to travel the world and see everything it has to offer.

Oh, no that's fine, but I see, that is pretty cool though, what kind of wildlife did you see out there?

Ohh, I see I see, been feeling restless recently, or did DQ7 play a part in that?

Disgaea 4 actually. I got my copy of the Vita Remake last week. (Oh wait... You actually hate that game, right ?)

Oh no, not that part, I meant me carrying on if you weren't to be a victim, the invincible under the sun, I knew that much.

Heh, thanks old seer(fortune teller, village elder?), I plan to travel the world and see everything it has to offer.

Ah, that. Well, a man who wants to conquer the world has to gain experience, and it would not be wrong to begin by measuring your strength on fellow hhh villagers. I'd have discouraged your quest if you had wanted to confront me, but now all is well

Neither. I am the wisewolf of this idle village, many have come already to ask advice, many have already tried to fool me to no avail. I am as old as the world itself, and I am tthe one to guarantee bountiful harvests. May luck be with you, traveler

Edited by Kokone Kirino

Disgaea 4 actually. I got my copy of the Vita Remake last week. (Oh wait... You actually hate that game, right ?)

Not per se, just the entire cast and parts of the story.

But that's pretty cool though.

How far along are you?

Ah, that. Well, a man who wants to conquer the world has to gain experience, and it would not be wrong to begin by measuring your strength on fellow hhh villagers. I'd have discouraged your quest if you had wanted to confront me, but now all is well

Neither. I am the wisewolf of this idle village, many have come already to ask advice, many have already tried to fool me to no avail. I am as old as the world itself, and I am tthe one to guarantee bountiful harvests. May luck be with you, traveler

Ah, I see what you mean, but don't worry, I won't actively hunt them, more like a riposte if they jump in my path.

Oh, now I just noticed the title change, that sounds like a busy duty to have, but well, I'm sure you're up for it. I will continue my journey and deepen my understanding of this world and it's inhabitants.

EDIT: I just realised this conversation was backwards, I'm a visiting wanderer, not a new traveler, I already have experience about the world

Edited by Soledai

Not per se, just the entire cast and parts of the story.

But that's pretty cool though.

How far along are you?

I lost against Emizel on the first match, then made the new bonus scenario, and I'm now doing Fuka &Desco's Episode.

This game is actually entirely translated in French, even the new contents (and Fuka is even more annoying there...)

I lost against Emizel on the first match, then made the new bonus scenario, and I'm now doing Fuka &Desco's Episode.

This game is actually entirely translated in French, even the new contents (and Fuka is even more annoying there...)

I see, if I'm not mistaken this version incorporates all the dlc from the ps3 version right?

Much like Disgaea 3.