• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, I see what you mean, but don't worry, I won't actively hunt them, more like a riposte if they jump in my path.

Oh, now I just noticed the title change, that sounds like a busy duty to have, but well, I'm sure you're up for it. I will continue my journey and deepen my understanding of this world and it's inhabitants.

EDIT: I just realised this conversation was backwards, I'm a visiting wanderer, not a new traveler, I already have experience about the world

Ah, a friend of direct battles, I see I see

Never forget to take pride in who you are, none shalt stand in your way

Aye, but I shan't falter. It was one of your ancestors who requested my assistance, and ever since then I've been watching this place in his stead. I shall pray for save travels, wanderer

You are still young, and therefore you still have much to learn. However, it is certainly useful that you aren't entirely wet behind the ears anymore

o7

One of my most favourite characters ever.

Have you watched the anime? Or read the novels? I like her a lot, but her behavior is sometimes unjustified. I mean, several times she forced Lawrence to apologize when she was the one at fault :/

Hello~

They started 2 weeks ago.

Busy preparing for the final two exams. Which are chemistry exams. Crai.

But...chemistry is gr9

Tell me you like maths and physics at least

Edited by Kokone Kirino

Have you watched the anime? Or read the novels? I like her a lot, but her behavior is sometimes unjustified. I mean, several times she forced Lawrence to apologize when she was the one at fault :/

But...chemistry is gr9

Tell me you like maths and physics at least

I've watched the animes and am reading the novels. Im up to volume 11? Stopped for a while since I started sleeping on the way to school rather than read. As for Holo being unreasonable...Well, its their dynamic, Holo more than likely knows that she was the one at fault, but needs Lawrence to apologise for the sake of pride for instance. Loveable character though.

I like Chemistry. I'm just horrible at it.

Anyways

It is great to see you back I thought you were dead

Graham is gonna flip it seems

I would have hope you would be so overcome by grief you stopped eating and let you slowly died.

I'm disappointed.

Fanboying over Maribel took all my time.

Doesn't matter

She wants to go to Italy so 11/10

Where do you live in Italy exaxtly again ?

Anyway, I went to Italy already before.

Did you already come in France ?

Edited by Thy Danse

there isn't anything outside this thread

except for the fe4thread

That is a precariously large zone of occupation...

Though of these two, one is dependant on the land while the other is dependant on the inhabitants

I've watched the animes and am reading the novels. Im up to volume 11? Stopped for a while since I started sleeping on the way to school rather than read. As for Holo being unreasonable...Well, its their dynamic, Holo more than likely knows that she was the one at fault, but needs Lawrence to apologise for the sake of pride for instance. Loveable character though.

I like Chemistry. I'm just horrible at it.

What annoys me about that is that Lawrence starts to think he was responsible too. Frankly, I wouldn't let myself get manipulated so easily :/ Volume 3 as an example. Holo acted as if she was his enemy the whole time, and in the end blames Lawrence for not noticing how she was being 'helpful' to him. Her plan was rather risky, and everything would have gone smoothly if she had outright told him her intentions

What I like most about the novels so far is the world-building and the economic content. Idk, lately, the banter between the two seems to be either forced, repetitive and formulaic, or often even not that witty. Not bad, but I found the first volumes better tbh.

Despite what I just said, I do really like Holo, but yeah

Oi c

i have to ask again, how about maths and physics

I would have hope you would be so overcome by grief you stopped eating and let you slowly died.

I'm disappointed.

Fanboying over Maribel took all my time.

Where do you live in Italy exaxtly again ?

Anyway, I went to Italy already before.

Did you already come in France ?

South Tyrol

With most relatives in Naples

Oh? Where?

Yes, I've been to France twice. One time I've been to Paris, which was quite the beautiful city