• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Steve: No need to apologize, I understand the situation and such. The headache started on the car ride here so it was a bit too late by then. And no suspicious drugs from strangers for me <:

Hmm, I wonder about that... I'll see about doing something nice for you in return for that. Well that's terrible, does the nurse provide pain medication, you could check that. Don't worry, I'll throw those pills in the street before I let anybody other than the person that gave them to me, take them.

Also, would it be better if I got on skype to talk to you?

@Steve: Nahh you don't have to do anything like that. Though we don't have a nurse here. o Ao I'm not going to be on skype though this morning for certain reasons

But... I can't just not do anything, even if it's small, I'll manage something. ....that is a dangerous school... No worries, it's not related to anything we talk about, is it?

You're writing a H x H review ?

For who ?

For seventhstyle.com, a site for anime critics

My onani master kurosawa review there was well received, so I decided to write for them from time to time

This would be my second article, but since I ddon't have much time at hand it'll take a while until I'm finished

For seventhstyle.com, a site for anime critics

My onani master kurosawa review there was well received, so I decided to write for them from time to time

This would be my second article, but since I ddon't have much time at hand it'll take a while until I'm finished

Such effort. I stopped reviewing once I started caring more about having fun, than criticizing the shit out of everything.

Such effort. I stopped reviewing once I started caring more about having fun, than criticizing the shit out of everything.

You reviewed stuff yourself? I don't take notes whike watching or reading something. It's just that, if I wnjoy something, I like explaining why. And if I dislike something, I like talking about why I found something bad.

Besides, omk is a favorite if mine, my review was praising it, not bashing it

You reviewed stuff yourself? I don't take notes whike watching or reading something. It's just that, if I wnjoy something, I like explaining why. And if I dislike something, I like talking about why I found something bad.

Besides, omk is a favorite if mine, my review was praising it, not bashing it

I made video reviews as well as wrote a few up. But I dont wanna link them, so dont ask.

Well, once I got used to reviewing I started noting stuff as I watched, just subconsciously. It drained much of the fun from it, so I stopped.

I made video reviews as well as wrote a few up. But I dont wanna link them, so dont ask.

Well, once I got used to reviewing I started noting stuff as I watched, just subconsciously. It drained much of the fun from it, so I stopped.

Was curious to see how good you were, but as you wish :P

I do too, and it does drain some of the fun. However, that allows me to develop distinctive taste, and to appreciate my favorites even more. Idk, I find the act of discussing as pleasurable as watching itself. As such, I don't like just saying 'I like/ don't like it'

dat Gurren Lagann review tho