• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I grind GG so I can recruit an already trained legion of Einherjar asap, simply because its hilarious to watch Ch 6 enemies fall to rediculously strong dead people. Plus I'm not too fond of FE13 characters. Probably will use Chrom!Inigo, though, because Inigo has Armsthrift and Galeforce (of course so do all of my female Einherjar plus Seliph) and Chrom will need a bodyguard. It's the first few chapters that seem pathetic.

I grind GG so I can recruit an already trained legion of Einherjar asap, simply because its hilarious to watch Ch 6 enemies fall to rediculously strong dead people. Plus I'm not too fond of FE13 characters. Probably will use Chrom!Inigo, though, because Inigo has Armsthrift and Galeforce (of course so do all of my female Einherjar plus Seliph) and Chrom will need a bodyguard. It's the first few chapters that seem pathetic.

oh is see.

Grinding ruins the game IMO. Of course it's going to be easy. If you don't grind it could be challeging (but IMO still too easy with pair up. Without pair up or grinding it's perfect IMO)

Edited by Your Mother

yeah I told you it was weird ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Nudist Beach isn't far from that scene in terms of weirdness

Nonon's theme is also good

I wasn't too sure about the fact that 'X' wouldn't have the same team of composers as Xenoblade(which had one of the best soundtrack I heard in a game), but after hearing KLK's, AoT and Guilty Crown's soundtrack, which were all made by the new compose, I'm hopeful the game's soundtrack will be good

PK is my dog

wow ok what

Nudist Beach isn't far from that scene in terms of weirdness

Nonon's theme is also good

I wasn't too sure about the fact that 'X' wouldn't have the same team of composers as Xenoblade(which had one of the best soundtrack I heard in a game), but after hearing KLK's, AoT and Guilty Crown's soundtrack, which were all made by the new compose, I'm hopeful the game's soundtrack will be good

who's your favorite character so far?

also HI HASHUNE

JOIN US

Someone is lurking?

Stay away from this thread

don't listen to Shadow, everyone who comes in this thread comes out totally fresh and anew!

you can even ask Lux and Dandra ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

oh is see.

Grinding ruins the game IMO. Of course it's going to be easy. If you don't grind it could be challeging (but IMO still too easy with pair up. Without pair up or grinding it's perfect IMO)

wow i said too much IMO hehe

wow ok what

who's your favorite character so far?

also HI HASHUNE

JOIN US

I'm not sure yet, I like most of the cast as a whole(Ryuko, Senketsu, Satsuki, Mako, the E4 and the teacher/nudist guy is hilarious).

Someone is lurking?

Stay away from this thread

Don't say that

don't listen to Shadow, everyone who comes in this thread comes out totally fresh and anew!

you can even ask Lux and Dandra ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Lux is sane and knows my reasoning.

Dandra you brainwashed

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

So I started a FE13 Hard/Classic. Is it easy or am I just expirenced? This is a piece of cake.

The only way to make Hard mode in FE13 actually a decent challenge is to use Pair-Up Liberally, or not at all. I'd much rather prefer the mechanics of the GBA FEs more than anything else, since Rescue is there and so is Con factoring into AS.