• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Confused by the fact that people in a Skype chat I left about 3 months ago or something visited my profile last night when I literally only have contact with 2 of those due to an RP and why they'd bother to

Currently, it's under "not visible to anyone except that one person whose work I also critique" mode AT THE MOMENT

so maybe in the future V:

meanie but alrighty then! :L

Hang on Kitty, I got a sudden surprise, bbl

huh? oh well if you say so then.

Its pretty rad on my end, just waiting for the bus

Can't drive :'D

That is good to know broski : D

No worries, my older cousin (freshman in college) didn't get his license till the end of his senior year!

I'll soon go to bed, but I'm fine.

You seems you're also doing fine, so it's great.

Aw, didn't get to talk to you much then.

But that is good to know I suppose!

Confused by the fact that people in a Skype chat I left about 3 months ago or something visited my profile last night when I literally only have contact with 2 of those due to an RP and why they'd bother to

They wanted to? They misclicked?

I rattled out one post during lunch and all this

Jeez

What? No, no, nothing... It's just... why would you want to be shipped with someone? I mean...

On a side note, I finished Impossible Spell Card. I feel accomplished. Now to no-item it

I didn't say i wanted to be shipped

Just that it was the response i anticipated

This isn't surprising, during the more gross times of the thread, every male in here was shipped with Kim and part of her reverse harem.

Since Kitty became "Kawaii as fuck" she gets all the attention nowadays.

And why do want to be shipped with Kitty anyway?

Oh jeez

Kinda glad i wasn't here for that

​Don't want be shipped at all

I'll be honest, I thought the same as Maron when I saw what you suggested because as far as I've seen (but there are some things I missed out on, so I could be very wrong) it looked like Maron praised Kitty the most of all, so to me that would mean people would try shipping them more

Not saying I ship it since I don't agree with shipping irl people. They can decide who they like themselves tyvm, to some shipping might even make them more uncomfortable talking with each other without expecting people to call out OTP!1!!!11!!!!!

SHE GETS IT

This isn't surprising, during the more gross times of the thread, every male in here was shipped with Kim and part of her reverse harem.

Since Kitty became "Kawaii as fuck" she gets all the attention nowadays.

And why do want to be shipped with Kitty anyway?

i just want to say

Kitty has always been kawaii as fuck

i can testify

@Breezy : Oh yeah, you mentioned it earlier...

meanie but alrighty then! :L

huh? oh well if you say so then.

That is good to know broski : D

No worries, my older cousin (freshman in college) didn't get his license till the end of his senior year!

Aw, didn't get to talk to you much then.

But that is good to know I suppose!

I have an appointment tomorrow and didn't slept that way last nights because of sickness, so I prefer going to bed early.

Terrible

Something bad happens ?

I hope it'd get better anyway.

Edited by Thy Danse

Oh jeez

Kinda glad i wasn't here for that

​Don't want be shipped at all

Back then, they would've shipped you hard, but it's over... it's over...

You came at a questionable time, but certainly not the worst.

pretty sure everyone here except for a small number of people hate me, I might've screwed myself on two tests and my depression is kicking in so now I want to inpale myself

I don't think that much people actually hate you if any. (I don't hate you, but I don't hate anyone over here so...)

Depression sucks but nothing I could say would actually helps you.

Anyway... Courage. At worst try to sleep on it ?

soledai you must understand

back in the days of gen 2, gen 3's shipping looks inferior and weaker compared to now

Huh... I see, I barely have a tolerance for it now, so it must've been an absolute disaster.

Managing to stick around through all that, you are certainly something, assuming you don't contribute.

I do not hate you and probably never will.

Further into detail

Honestly, if I wanted to say, I don't think you do.

But I don't know any of you that well. I don't know how you think, what you do, what you enjoy

You're like family to me especially, but I don't know what you guys actually do or think

This especially applies to you, because you are a literal mystery to me, and I'm kinda hate myself over the fact I trust people I don't know rather than others

Maybe it's because I'm antisocial or something, but I would rather get to know my close friends here, which has gotten me depressed, upset and kinda 'I want to shoot myself in the foot' mood

pretty sure everyone here except for a small number of people hate me, I might've screwed myself on two tests and my depression is kicking in so now I want to inpale myself

I don't, you'd have to do something to personally do something to me or the people I care about for me to hate you.

And that has not happened, so I do not hate you.