Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Huh... I see, I barely have a tolerance for it now, so it must've been an absolute disaster.

Managing to stick around through all that, you are certainly something, assuming you don't contribute.

read back a bit, and you can see some signs

Kim and Tonton for example

I don't care. Shippers are shippers

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

read back a bit, and you can see some signs

Kim and Tonton for example

I don't care. Shippers are shippers

I'll take your word for it, shipping is a topic I have no liking for.

I see I see.. well, this topic is no favorite of mine, so I'll leave it here.

Further into detail

Honestly, if I wanted to say, I don't think you do.

But I don't know any of you that well. I don't know how you think, what you do, what you enjoy

You're like family to me especially, but I don't know what you guys actually do or think

This especially applies to you, because you are a literal mystery to me, and I'm kinda hate myself over the fact I trust people I don't know rather than others

Maybe it's because I'm antisocial or something, but I would rather get to know my close friends here, which has gotten me depressed, upset and kinda 'I want to shoot myself in the foot' mood

I see.

That's right that I actually now barely anything about you, even after all this time.

It's not always easy to find a place where you fit in...

Edited by Thy Danse

Further into detail

Honestly, if I wanted to say, I don't think you do.

But I don't know any of you that well. I don't know how you think, what you do, what you enjoy

You're like family to me especially, but I don't know what you guys actually do or think

This especially applies to you, because you are a literal mystery to me, and I'm kinda hate myself over the fact I trust people I don't know rather than others

Maybe it's because I'm antisocial or something, but I would rather get to know my close friends here, which has gotten me depressed, upset and kinda 'I want to shoot myself in the foot' mood

I feel the exact same way, minus the depression.

I was always the type who was very awkward in social situations. Body language is hard for me to register. Forums are a different sort of communication that allows me to bypass this difficulty while communicating, which is why I feel closer to the people here than those that surround me irl, where I am the essential definition of 'anti social'.

This thread is like a family or a bar, and we all agree there.

Just my two cents.

I was always the type who was very awkward in social situations. Body language is hard for me to register. Forums are a different sort of communication that allows me to bypass this difficulty while communicating, which is why I feel closer to the people here than those that surround me irl, where I am the essential definition of 'anti social'.

Just my two cents.

Well you fit in here, despite being called strange, and people like you for it

Me, I'm not really that kind of person. In all honesty I joined the forum for basically fe and LTP changed my reason of being on sf, which is why I still find it better than HHH

I also feel I get on everyone's nerves eventually , which is why I kinda just watch my words occasionally.

Well you fit in here, despite being called strange, and people like you for it

Me, I'm not really that kind of person. In all honesty I joined the forum for basically fe and LTP changed my reason of being on sf, which is why I still find it better than HHH

I also feel I get on everyone's nerves eventually , which is why I kinda just watch my words occasionally.

I think you fit in just as well as I do.

And lol half the forest hates me far more than you

Just my two cents.

I don't know if that sort of place would have helped me when I was depressed.

At least I wouldn't have quitted this place for so long, I think. (The fact that RP was my best friend back then, and that I was a fricking idiot newbie didn't helped...)

Feeling better for me actually came by accepting my issues. I will never be a really social person, but I generally get along well, even if it's only on a superficial level. The fact that no one rejected me just because I was wierd (especially in university)

But the communicaton in forum is also something that fits me better; If only because I can put some more thought on what I'm saying.

I think you fit in just as well as I do.

And lol half the forest hates me far more than you

Does anyone actually hates you (that much)?

There is a lot of nuance between hate and love, and why you may irritate some person, I don't think you did anything to be on thir hate list.

Edited by Thy Danse

aye lad, I know people like that too

Indeed, there was no need for Maron to ship himself

I didn't ship myselfT_T

I was just giving my two cents on the matter because it had already been mentioned

I still think its uncomfortable,alienating, and just kinda dumb